Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

What would you want saved?

It has Volta and Champions League quick matches.

I like the slowness of the gameplay. We've seen that before though and it gets changed when the games actually out. My dribble skills aren't working so well now on the AI. 

I played one Volta game and got bored of it already lol

Edit: Oh and it was nice hearing some different commentary for a change.

Ah right I thought there might be more on their other than them two games. I might just wait until it comes out so don’t get bored of it so quick 😂

First match i played on pro difficulty and was too easy. Not to score lol, but the AI didn't put up any fight.

Second match was better on world class. I was able to dribble using Sancho and Reus. 

I notice there's no Ultimate difficulty in the demo. I never played on that anyway.

Looking forward to starting my FUT team when the full game is out. 

Been playing a lot of PES recently so need time to adjust back to FIFA. I've also tried to defend manually but hated my one match on the demo. But that might also be because it was against legendary AI and i just throw myself into getting the ball which I wouldn't do online.

Do feel like the A/X button is going to be pretty redundant when defending though.

Played the demo last night and I quite liked it.

Liked how big the pitch felt, skill moves feel like they've really been nerfed and good honest passing and move play seemed to be effective.

I played with Dortmund and Sancho was brilliant, his extra pace and dribbling were noticeable but his passing compared to the midfielders was really toned down.

Genuinely the first time i've been impressed with a demo.

To be fair, a downgrade was always on the cards (excuse the pun). He's 35, what did he expect? Speed was down to 30 in '19 already.

But I think they should've kept it higher up a few years ago and simply made him a silver card (with lower dribbling), just the way they did with Simpson.

I've stopped with the data editing but seriously disappointed with some of those ratings. 

Vardy is criminal. I know pace has been needed but seriously the guy is recording his fastest ever sprint times. Hes statistically the best finisher in the Premier League yet has 85 finishing and 81 composure? The actual ****?

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've stopped with the data editing but seriously disappointed with some of those ratings. 

Vardy is criminal. I know pace has been needed but seriously the guy is recording his fastest ever sprint times. Hes statistically the best finisher in the Premier League yet has 85 finishing and 81 composure? The actual ****?

It's mad the extent that EA give inflated ratings to players at bigger clubs. Vardy's outscored Lacazette every season he's been in England and his card is loads better than Vardy's.

On 12/09/2019 at 21:41, Ashley said:

Who decides on the ratings now?