Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

For any of the sado’s like me, this years new LCFC game face additions ....

73AE4D90-22E8-47C0-91F1-0407F5EC836D.jpeg

8EE56B6D-D1BC-4BD2-A919-3633DFDBD3AB.jpeg

6BD9CE51-648B-4834-90DB-F3AF8CC8372E.jpeg

28266786-7231-4F12-87CF-D03929F1523D.jpeg

184EFBD7-B1FF-4A00-B2DE-8B83F6A1356A.jpeg

7103000D-1920-4827-9B48-13CC66812CE0.jpeg

It's like you've deliberately uploaded them in an order of one very good representation followed by a really odd one!

Playing fut on the fifa 20 beta... pretty much everything is as you were lol, gameplay seems slightly slower and more technical but I'm sure that will change back to EAs bollox in time.

Only addition I like are the season milestones where you get coins and packs for doing random stuff... e.g. 25k for scoring 100 headers

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ashley said:

This Fifa actually has a good feel to it. 

Itll reward players who actually want to play Football rather than sweat it out. 

Sounds good but we know that won't be the case. Reason being, most of the eSports FIFA players, content providers etc. don't play proper football so can't expect that to change.

With the new consoles next year, that would be when we should have a big upgrade as they've pretty much left this one alone for the whole console lifecycle minus the move to frostbite engine which actually didn't affect the gameplay much.

On 10/08/2019 at 13:03, Ashley said:

This Fifa actually has a good feel to it. 

Itll reward players who actually want to play Football rather than sweat it out. 

In all fairness Ashley people have been saying that since about 2014, nothing really changes and after the first update they'll be ways to sweat it out.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

In all fairness Ashley people have been saying that since about 2014, nothing really changes and after the first update they'll be ways to sweat it out.

True that mate! Its alot  slower

every year Fifa feels like it might have changed the gameplay to reward players who actually want to play football rather than press Y and send it through the defenders to some sweaty sprinter but then on release it's the same old scripted boring shite. 

played PES demo and again, it feels FAR superior in terms of gameplay - the ball isn't on rails, it bounces off players properly if you hit it wrong, plenty of random chances created like in real life. the shooting actually requires some skill to get it on target unlike Fifa where you can pretty much guarantee the same sweaty goals over and over again.

if PES managed to up their game regarding licenses and graphics it'd shit all over Fifa from a great, massive height. 

I am FIFA through and through, always have been.

I have, however, downloaded the PES demo and must admit it is the first time it has turned my head. The only things that is keeping me with some ties to FIFA is the licencing and stadiums.

I have always felt that there is less freedom in FIFA and the ball movements often feel as though they are scripted and on rails. Certain saves and rebounds you can bet your house will land at the feet of opposing strikers as opposed to fizzing out of play like in real life.

The thought of playing with East Midlands Blue may still make me sway towards FIFA.

Got an invite to play career mode. 1st game 0-0 vs Liverpool, extremely boring game with no chances for both teams and the gameplay felt very slow and sluggish. Try to play the 2nd game against Wolves to see if that will be any better and the game crashed. Rebooted it and it crashed at the same point again. The link to report bugs that they sent in the email doesn't even work either. What a load of shite.

• Haha 1

Defending will take some getting used to on here. Everyone has end game teams on the beta now. I've just dominated someone from start to finish and lost 3-2 with the final kick. 

I like how you can have you CDM sit and come between your CB. 

Theres a new attribute which is defensive awareness. 

Player prices will be silly this year me thinks... 

• Thanks 1