Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Not a clue mate. 

No worries, just wondered if they speak to the fans for input on how players are. Suppose the existing games offer that sort of data and just involves tweaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2019 at 22:29, dominicmsb said:

Rashford being higher rated than Vardy makes me quite sad :glare:

It's FIFA in a nutshell. Panders to the glory hunters. Problem is when there are that many it's kind of natural.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League should have only two five star teams. Tottenham 4.5. Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd borderline 4 / 4.5. No doubt they all end up 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Web App is out.

 

I have some good loanees. Not much else though to start. 

 

Benkovic and Guendouzi will be leading the way! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Web App is out.

 

I have some good loanees. Not much else though to start. 

 

Benkovic and Guendouzi will be leading the way! lol

Where. I can't get it on play store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Web App is out.

 

I have some good loanees. Not much else though to start. 

 

Benkovic and Guendouzi will be leading the way! lol

I’ve got a starting 8 with players from the Prem, 2 loans though. Can’t really do much now with 350 coins lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve got a starting 8 with players from the Prem, 2 loans though. Can’t really do much now with 350 coins lol

50 more than I have left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a message on the old app saying I'll get bonus packs and coins for using the old app. However still no sign if being able to update the actual app lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£40+ for a squad update? I don't know why people bother. Going off the demo, there's very little change to 19 apart from slowing it down.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now you can use the app do you keep your squad now or does it reset when the game comes out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Md9 said:

So now you can use the app do you keep your squad now or does it reset when the game comes out? 

You have to start anew with each new FIFA.

 

What do you think EA are? Benevolent? lol

Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

You have to start anew with each new FIFA.

 

What do you think EA are? Benevolent? lol

I meant now you can use the website for Fifa 20 will you keep any team you have or will it reset once the game comes out 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I meant now you can use the website for Fifa 20 will you keep any team you have or will it reset once the game comes out 😬

The web app is now for fifa 20. It's your new club for the game so when you go on console it will all be the same

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About time the game reviews reflect the disillusionment of the FIFA community. Same content, different packaging each year.

Although I'd say the IGN rating is still too high.

 

Just check out Metacritic scores for previous installments. The general disappointment and frustration is palpable there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had nothing but total garbage in my UT pulls, was debating picking up a couple of packs this evening... not sure I'll bother lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

About time the game reviews reflect the disillusionment of the FIFA community. Same content, different packaging each year.

Although I'd say the IGN rating is still too high.

 

Just check out Metacritic scores for previous installments. The general disappointment and frustration is palpable there.

Are you going to be gracing us with your presence for the entire duration of Fifa 20 Pruss? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Are you going to be gracing us with your presence for the entire duration of Fifa 20 Pruss? lol

I'll surely pop in every now and then. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you preordered and you have EA Access you can download the game now. 

 

On PS4 go to the store and select the version you bought. It's a "player trial", so I'm not exactly sure how that works.

 

It looks like the full size of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...its a 10 hour trial apparently. So if you are doing this don't start playing after that first 8 gig is done and it says you can now play. Wait for the entire download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...