Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

11 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Already ditched my Bundesliga squad. 

Sancho loan the sole survivor and now part of my all England squad! Picked up Madders and slapped a sniper on him. 2 assists first match on two Rooney goals!

Started with a Bundesliga squad, but swapped for a weird La Liga, Ligue 1 and Liga NOS hybrid 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Felt a bit weird playing it.

Feels like pace is seriously important as is agility.

Also is it just me or is every shot so ****ing powerful? Scored and conceded goals that have just flown in from miles out.

With the slower gameplay, the faster players will stand out. With 19 I felt like acceleration was more important than sprint speed as you could get some seperation. I'm having a harder time getting my shots off right now. AI is better at shutting my ball roll move down lol

As for scoring from distance, I haven't yet although Madders did crack one off the bar.

I think I have 5 hours left. I'm making sure to do any auction stuff and messing with my squad and SBCs on the app to not eat up any time.

Was a bit disappointed that I cant use the Notts badge this year with us being out of league football.

Oddly enough I packed this one in one of my starter packs from the Belgian team Sporting de Charleroi and I am using it. Their home kits are the same as Notts too!

rcsc500.png

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

This is the 10 hour trial we are playing.

Im not sure if you need to have a preorder? Or if you can just download it from the PS or Xbox stores where the game is listed.

Ah right ok thanks i will have a look and see if it’s available if not will have to wait until next week 😂

19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ah right ok thanks i will have a look and see if it’s available if not will have to wait until next week 😂

Maybe it's an EA Access thing. I'm old and just happy to turn on my PS4 and it works!

Change in game and no change in my online results. Haven't won a rivals match yet lol

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Would anyone be interested in me doing SBC Guides and trading trips again 

Definitely please! Although not doing to bad so far. Up to 60k using the web app after some rubbish starter packs. 

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

If you download ea access and pay £4 for the month, you can then find fifa 20 on the PlayStation store and click the free trial button