Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Started off nicely with 2 wins then got absolutely ruined 10-1 šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø If any one is ever struggling to get any goals just play me at skins point Iā€™m sure you will find huge scoring touch again šŸ˜‚

7 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anybody in here used Neuer? I got Alaba untradeable so Iā€™ve got a Bayern/Premier League Hybrid and I need a German Bundesliga Keeper, Iā€™ve got trap at the minute but donā€™t know whether to upgrade him or use coins elsewhere.

Haven't heard much talk about the keepers of choice. Are they all spilling the ball like crazy? I think it's being addressed in the upcoming patch.Ā 

Ā 

I'm using Fabianski and he's been awful. In his defense, there's not much of that in front of him ;)

34 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Haven't heard much talk about the keepers of choice. Are they all spilling the ball like crazy? I think it's being addressed in the upcoming patch.Ā 

Ā 

I'm using Fabianski and he's been awful. In his defense, there's not much of that in front of him ;)

Keepers are awful at coming for crosses just punch all the time however if you're one on one with say De Gea, hes brilliant at making saves because he has the save with feet trait.Ā 

• Thanks 1

Nearly in div 3 and Iā€™m finally starting to feel a bit more comfortable with passing/Shooting! Itā€™s the total opposite to 19 where you have to slow everything down before doing either and have to be fully in control before doing both... itā€™s took me like a week to nearly rid myself of the habits built up in 19 ie first time shots and passing whilst sprinting etc... L1 is your best friend though! I find my finger is pretty much constantly on it whilst having the ball... same goes with defending L1 L2 jockeying is essential! Iā€™ve also found Iā€™ve had to really improve with player switching using the right analogue to defend but Iā€™m getting there lolĀ 

Got relegated to div 9 last night as expected šŸ˜‚ keepers are crazy save some good one on ones but then fumble easy stuff and players can easily go round him were they couldnā€™t do that last season Ā or at least it was harder to do.Ā 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Ndidi is great for a budget. Or try and grind for the Ndombele OTW. Heā€™s really good and possibly getting in the TOTW.

Thanks might look at ndidi tonight. Nearly got the ndombele just need to win 3 more squad battles hopefully do that tonight.Ā 

Might also get vardy because everyone i Iā€™ve played against with him have just ruined my defence šŸ˜‚Ā