Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

6 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

I've always had a go on UT but then got bored of it but this year so far it's the only mode I've played so far. Got to gold 3 on SB and packed OTW Thorgan Hazard. Would you hold on to him or look to sell?

Might be a good idea to hold on to him. He seems to get some informs, although I'm not sure how he's doing so far at Dortmund.

Obviously if you need the coins, you can sell now and maybe pick up someone decent to use.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Might be a good idea to hold on to him. He seems to get some informs, although I'm not sure how he's doing so far at Dortmund.

Obviously if you need the coins, you can sell now and maybe pick up someone decent to use.

Thanks mate! I'll have a think but making a decision. Definitely want the Maddison card tho.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I only have 23k is it worth just spending it on the Maddison if? Or would it be better to use it to do a few sbc? 

Isn't he down to like around 17K now? That's a nice deal, but as I played a lot more with him I will agree with @Ashley that you can get cards equal to it or better for cheaper.

I think it's just a matter of if you have to have him or get the best squad you can for your money.

Oh and is Saint-Maximin the most OP card ever? Played a few Rivals against him and went out and bought him. Card is nuts if you're a dribble whore like me lol

35 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Isn't he down to like around 17K now? That's a nice deal, but as I played a lot more with him I will agree with @Ashley that you can get cards equal to it or better for cheaper.

I think it's just a matter of if you have to have him or get the best squad you can for your money.

Oh and is Saint-Maximin the most OP card ever? Played a few Rivals against him and went out and bought him. Card is nuts if you're a dribble whore like me lol

That may be wasted on me then I’m useless at dribbling 😂😂 just need a few fast players to try help me a bit. Just packed Costa in an sbc so will see how he goes still a long way off having a decent team but will get there. 

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I see so many people moaning about this on Twitter, so much backlash about micro transactions, career mode, glitches etc. 

Stop buying it if it's trash. 

There literally is no other option if you want a football game though, PES is just as bad. Fifa have a monopoly on the licenses and the current backlash that they're getting is more than deserved.

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Packed him last night in my squad battles rewards and was amazed at how much he was selling for. I didn't bother trying him out though as I've got Mahrez as my RW

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Relegated to div 9 lol

I don't think there's anyone who's as bad at this game as me, but still has fun playing it :D

I think I will be joining you in div 9 tonight if anything like last night is to go by 😂😂 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Relegated to div 9 lol

I don't think there's anyone who's as bad at this game as me, but still has fun playing it :D

I lost 14 in a row the other day and ended up in division 10. It seems like I’ve found my level now though and I’m starting to win a few. I just like building a team though and trying not to waste my coins on packs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I didn't realize that you don't get skill points for drop in matches for Pro Clubs. I kept wondering why I hadn't. I didn't think I was doing that badly lol

I think you still get attribute increases though from XP? Not totally sure.

Yeah you do still achieve XP but nothing like the same rate as when you play clubs matches. And as you've recognised skill points are only awarded in clubs games also.

• Thanks 1

Got quite a tidy team this year (already). I'd tell everyone to pass on the premier league, every player is over priced.

Best league for value has to be Serie A in my opinion. Some quality players for half the price of the prem. 

Also, do any of you play pro clubs?