Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

6 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Just packed Firmino! He's going for 105-110k atm, should I sell now or wait to see if he goes up?

I would definitely sell for that price... he usually averages down to around 60k after a few weeks basing it on last year's market

4 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Anyone come across any good cheap players in the prem? My loans have ran out so need to buy. Maddison is the only one I’ve been impressed with so far

Grealish has been very good for me. Also Diogo Jota has been decent. 

Just grabbed Evans for 350 and Fabianski for 1200.

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Grealish has been very good for me. Also Diogo Jota has been decent. 

Just grabbed Evans for 350 and Fabianski for 1200.

Was between Jota and Almiron, went with Almiron as pace seems to be more effective in this Fifa. Just brought Calvert Lewin, scored 2 in his first game making them quit lol

19 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Was between Jota and Almiron, went with Almiron as pace seems to be more effective in this Fifa. Just brought Calvert Lewin, scored 2 in his first game making them quit lol

I'm having trouble scoring. Getting IF Abraham has helped as hes now my leading scorer after 3 games played lol

I got Origi, but he's been sh*t so far. 

Rooney is my 2nd leading goal scorer.

33 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'm having trouble scoring. Getting IF Abraham has helped as hes now my leading scorer after 3 games played lol

I got Origi, but he's been sh*t so far. 

Rooney is my 2nd leading goal scorer.

I was bidding on Origi so I’m glad to hear that lol and might get Rooney as a sub to play as a CAM, stats look good for it. 

Now I’ve got nearly 10k I’m tempted to try some SBCs :fc:

• Like 1

Fraser has been good for me on the left wing.

Maguire cost me a win because he decided to play upfront when I was 3-2 up even though he was set to stay back at all times. I guess that's his high attacking work rate coming into play, but he won't be getting another game online for me after that lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Just packed Firmino! He's going for 105-110k atm, should I sell now or wait to see if he goes up?

Shouldn’t sell until the game is released 

look at every year cycle, price peaks on release.

Before supply is saturated...

then picks back up again as everyone buys but doesn’t normally surpass the 27th value in most cases

Well, my trial is done. Was nice to get a head start. I think my team is decent, especially considering the game isn't actually out yet.

In the past I always sold off players I wasn't using, but this time around I'm saving them. See how this strategy works out.

Now just have to wait a couple days.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Shouldn’t sell until the game is released 

look at every year cycle, price peaks on release.

Before supply is saturated...

then picks back up again as everyone buys but doesn’t normally surpass the 27th value in most cases

It’s all relative. 110k to invest in other cards right now could pay out massively.

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s all relative. 110k to invest in other cards right now could pay out massively.

Lower rated players are nearer nearing their highs, so unless you want to sit on squad fitness for about 2 weeks, I’d say it’s quite risky to invest with 3 days to people receiving the game. But then it depends on your definition of pay out massively if he has 10 crap players and firminho and wants to enjoy playing the game now then yeah sell