Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

4 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Anyone been able to do puzzle master without loyalty? Is it even possible? 

Currently got 6 koscielny (brought for 11k and under) and 7 nacho monreal (brought for 11k and under). Should see some decent profit when an sbc comes out with totw requirements. 

Which one is puzzle master? Hybrid league and nations last challenge?

10 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Yeah, I can do the loyalty glitch however I'll have to wait until game comes out. 

Unless you have packed players or bought and played games with players then it's hard. I have a solution however it needs loyalty. 

24 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

It’s not done on votes, it’s done on value by default.

Most SBCs have a pattern if you spot the rise and fall they can be very lucrative 

So there’s no problem following futbin for SBCs then? If people are following them and the price goes up, that team will just move further down the list? Probably best to still use them as a guide though. 

3 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

So there’s no problem following futbin for SBCs then? If people are following them and the price goes up, that team will just move further down the list? Probably best to still use them as a guide though. 

In theory yes,

unfortunately what happens is futbin doesn’t do regular player price updates on some of the lower rated players and sometimes you get half way through a team and the next player is about 10k or extinct.

sometimes this can be solved by looking for a similar player in the same league etc.

othertimes it’s more locked in to the specific player requirements

Edited by HankMarvin

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Didn't get my OTW player from my preorder. I did get a message though from EA saying they are aware of it.

Other than that...game on!

EA sent a message saying the otw players will be given on the 27th... best of luck! Hope you get someone decent :D

• Thanks 1

Hope ea dont mess about with it, seems like you have to work for your goals a lot more and you can’t be going full calgar when defending or you’re going to pay for it.

so far packed witsel, gnabry and mendy (Madrid), totw moreno

Edited by lanefox

13 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Anyone else getting the unlock tonight?

I'm right in saying tonight is for Ultimate Edition? If so I may have a few hours dabble.

Holding out selling some players, packed a few nice ones yesterday so hoping their value creeps on Friday.

David Silva, Goretska, Perisic, Coman and De Ligt from 2 packs

• Like 1

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=b48tdGhjnRfbN:FFA20PS4

Managed to get that team using the early access and spending £10 on FIFA points.

Got 20k left over in coins, but probably got about 50k worth of players in the club too. 

It's been the 1st time I've properly played the start of a FIFA and I'm loving it so far. Can't wait until Friday.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

He's always my first big purchase. Even if I over pay for him early, I don't mind. No one's even close to scoring as many goals for me in the last few Fifas as Vardy.

I'm not too far away from getting him.

I packed him and wasn't a fan, Pukki is far superior even with less pace. 

23 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Whats the loyalty glitch again? I’m on the last hybrid league challenge

What are you playing on? Xbox or PS? 

- For PS you want to put the players you need Loyalty in the starting line-up

- Go to squad battles and play the TOTW or the special fixture (this week is Van Dijk) *very important not to use the fixtures that refresh as these will cancel out as losses

- Let a minute pass, press the playstation home button and go to networks, check the "Connect to internet" box off and on

- Go back to game and you should have disconnected, load back up and sorted, your players have gained a game... do 10 times and loyalty is rewarded.