Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

47 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Just started my 10 hour trial, my team comprises mostly of city players since they're relatively cheap but I'm so impressed with Madison, outstanding cam!

Yeah, he's really good to use this year. Was Mr Assist for me in his first 10 matches, but after that he started scoring.

Ndidi is another must buy.

Edit: And it's nice they say his name now for Madders and he looks like himself ;)

Edited by spacemunky

49 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

That’s two of you that have said there’s an easier way, I think I know what I’m doing on my lunch ;)

I'll send the others in for it. 

Seriously though. Theres a few of us on here who know their stuff when it comes to SBCs and market trends. 

If we really wanna be that guy... we can upload them to futbin, all of us vote on that solution buy players and price fix them. Funny thing is people actually follow them lol

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'll send the others in for it. 

Seriously though. Theres a few of us on here who know their stuff when it comes to SBCs and market trends. 

If we really wanna be that guy... we can upload them to futbin, all of us vote on that solution buy players and price fix them. Funny thing is people actually follow them lol

Yeah if you could send them that would be good, I’m one of them that copy them from futbin :rolleyes:

The players I had brought before I’m selling now and most have gone up in price probably because of futbin. 

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Yeah if you could send them that would be good, I’m one of them that copy them from futbin :rolleyes:

The players I had brought before I’m selling now and most have gone up in price probably because of futbin. 

In theory copying from Futbin is fine. But any of the top solutions will be overpriced. You need to rather than copy the players copy the links and find your own players to fit them. 

Are silver/bronze teams pointless again on this FIFA? I used to enjoy making these teams. Just randomly did a few online season matches with Port Vale and beat Kilmarnock, Legia Warsaw and Mallorca with big man Tom Pope being lethal with his head and brought back memories when you could unearth a gem from the Austrian league or some shit

2 hours ago, Walkers said:

Are silver/bronze teams pointless again on this FIFA? I used to enjoy making these teams. Just randomly did a few online season matches with Port Vale and beat Kilmarnock, Legia Warsaw and Mallorca with big man Tom Pope being lethal with his head and brought back memories when you could unearth a gem from the Austrian league or some shit

They will be yes. 

• Sad 1

On a serious note. Weve got a few lads on here who know their shit when it comes to fifa. I can post SBC and like I said previously if we want to be that guy... we could vote for them on futbin etc and price lock players it isnt hard.

@HankMarvin @dyanmark who else was decent from last year? 

I'll post solutions when I get home, whether we do it in a separate thread and leave this for fifa game play I dont know? 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

On a serious note. Weve got a few lads on here who know their shit when it comes to fifa. I can post SBC and like I said previously if we want to be that guy... we could vote for them on futbin etc and price lock players it isnt hard.

@HankMarvin @dyanmark who else was decent from last year? 

I'll post solutions when I get home, whether we do it in a separate thread and leave this for fifa game play I dont know? 

Does it take many votes to get a team to the top of the list? Il be up for voting if a few more are

@Walkers I admire you wanting to play with Bronze and Silver sides but passing and movement is needed in this fifa. If you're coming up against other Bronze sides yeah you might be ok otherwise I'd stay well away. 

It's the same for those who make a Leicester side on FUT, like what's the point? If you want to do that play Seasons it's a much more level playing field.