Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Clubs is pretty shit atm. Players are too slow to turn or even do anything. Crosses don't work at all, I've seen one headed cross go in and it was a diving header. Give it a week, once we've had an update and most crosses will be scored. Not impressed with it at all, although I was expecting this as usual.

EDIT: To add, career is also wank, passes are just ridiculous atm.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Clubs is pretty shit atm. Players are too slow to turn or even do anything. Crosses don't work at all, I've seen one headed cross go in and it was a diving header. Give it a week, once we've had an update and most crosses will be scored. Not impressed with it at all, although I was expecting this as usual.

EDIT: To add, career is also wank, passes are just ridiculous atm.

Changed the difficulty in career and suddenly the passing improved remarkably. Maybe an increased difficulty means your pass error will be higher? Rather annoying if so it should just be the AIs that change.

Loving Madders IF, even if I did pay a bit too much for him. Have marksman on him and feels just right. I have him as the left CAM in a 4-2-2, with Youri on the right.

Even if I was to get better cards, I still have my 'fun' squad i use for squad battles. That's always made up of players that I'm a fan of.

Enjoying my Rivals matches in div 8 so far :)

18 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'll have to be patient, but I must have that IF Madders!

18 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Definitely getting that IF Madders.

Unbelievable that Bernardo Silva didn't get an inform though lol

Dont be fooled by a flashy card design. Lingard nif card is better than Maddison both pre and in game. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Dont be fooled by a flashy card design. Lingard nif card is better than Maddison both pre and in game. 

Just compared them on Futbin and yeah they are pretty similar with Lingard slightly better overall apart from Madders with much better passing and 4* weak foot instead of 3. Still gonna buy him at some point in the next few days though lol

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Any tips on how to defend. I'm not even conceding good goals, just one simple ball or run and they're in

Use L2 + R2 a lot. Bear in mind that manual defending barely works as any of your defenders that aren't being controlled by you just let players run past them

1 hour ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Use L2 + R2 a lot. Bear in mind that manual defending barely works as any of your defenders that aren't being controlled by you just let players run past them

Yeah they just seem so flat footed and heavy. Gonna sit them in deep and jockey and see how I get on. Not been playing with a CDM either which can't help

Massive backlash for the state of career mode atm: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Career-Mode-Issues-Megathread/td-p/8244343

EA putting their head in the sand as per usual.

EDIT: Oh and they've just disabled the transfer market too, an hour before launch. :mad:

Edited by Ian W LCFC
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Massive backlash for the state of career mode atm: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Career-Mode-Issues-Megathread/td-p/8244343

EA putting their head in the sand as per usual.

EDIT: Oh and they've just disabled the transfer market too, an hour before launch. :mad:

I'd be shocked, if it wasn't EA lol

Is career mode as that thread makes out? I didn't buy last years and I'm tempted by this years but not if career mode is screwed.

It's crazy how much they've neglected that mode. There used to be (and I'm assuming still is) horrendous bugs that were never fixed year upon year.

EA are all about the glamorous new features rather than fixing and balancing the game. I mean, who seriously wants 3D contract negotiations and press conferences? The latter is probably the most disliked feature in FM.