Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Favourite Theme Tune Ever

21 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

FANTASTIC. If you ever witness someone driving around Leicester with their windows down and this blasting out, it's my good self

Can’t beat a bit of Drag Racer. One of the first songs I learned to play on the guitar! 

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:02, RoboFox said:

Also forgot about this... The main theme for the film Sunshine, one of the most spine tingling, epic pieces, and subsequently used in SO many trailers and TV shows. 

And whilst we're listening to John Murphy soundtracks. "In House In a Heartbeat" from 28 Days Later. Also awesome.

Great shouts.  X

On 20/06/2019 at 12:02, RoboFox said:

Also forgot about this... The main theme for the film Sunshine, one of the most spine tingling, epic pieces, and subsequently used in SO many trailers and TV shows. 

And whilst we're listening to John Murphy soundtracks. "In House In a Heartbeat" from 28 Days Later. Also awesome.

Bit of a Danny Boyle thing going on there! Thanks for this though. "Sunshine" was a great film. Have also heard this music in a trailer for the computer game "Civilization"

• Like 1

On 26/06/2019 at 17:05, Suzie the Fox said:

The best x2 for me by FAR.. are Gladiator and Requiem for a dream.. (on most of my playlists) - 

Hans Zimmer is just a god of soundtracks if im honest... i could name so many more ... Interstella being another awesome fave

Requiem For A Dream was written by Clint Mansell (of PWEI fame), and he's a huge Wolves fan. He posts regularly on a private Wolves board I'm a member of.

• 1 month later...