Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Rugby world cup 2019

Just now, Nalis said:

That England performance against Wales in Cardiff and at home against Scotland were light years away from this one.

.... Exactly..........? 

I don't understand your point. 

Anyone can have a good game, when I said cancelling NZ vs Italy wasn't controversial because they'd never win, everyone was quick to tell me that anyone can beat anyone on the day, look at Japan vs SA etc. 

England are playing brilliantly, credit where its due, they're the much better side at the moment in this match. 

But you're telling me they're the best team in the world and deserve to win the final. How on earth do you get to that conclusion if they're not consistent? So inconsistent that in your hypothetical they have a shit six nations and lose a world cup final either to a team that won the world cup and the rugby championship in the same year or a team that won a grand slam and the world cup in the same year. 

And you want me to believe you're not on the wind up? 

Have a word with yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Basically the English man carrying it in the maul dropped the ball and it was resecured by someone in front of him. You can't do that. 

you would say that wouldn’t you 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

.... Exactly..........? 

I don't understand your point. 

Anyone can have a good game, when I said cancelling NZ vs Italy wasn't controversial because they'd never win, everyone was quick to tell me that anyone can beat anyone on the day, look at Japan vs SA etc. 

England are playing brilliantly, credit where its due, they're the much better side at the moment in this match. 

But you're telling me they're the best team in the world and deserve to win the final. How on earth do you get to that conclusion if they're not consistent? So inconsistent that in your hypothetical they have a shit six nations and lose a world cup final either to a team that won the world cup and the rugby championship in the same year or a team that won a grand slam and the world cup in the same year. 

And you want me to believe you're not on the wind up? 

Have a word with yourself. 

Jeez chill man, no team has been invincible this year and as you said yourself in previous posts, some teams didnt prioritise their own championship in order to focus on the world cup.

Cba bouncing back and forth but 6 months is a long time in rugby and its all about the here and now, Ireland looked like one of the best teams in the world last November but looked very ordinary just a few months later and thereafter.

Anyway, enjoy the rugby and good luck for tomorrow.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

It wasn’t through brilliance though which is so frustrating 

I know but they always seem to find a way. The all blacks are probably the most mentally tough team in all of world sport. They don’t even look slightly flustered that they’re still behind. 

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Jeez chill man, no team has been invincible this year and as you said yourself in previous posts, some teams didnt prioritise their own championship in order to focus on the world cup.

Cba bouncing back and forth but 6 months is a long time in rugby and its all about the here and now, Ireland looked like one of the best teams in the world last November but looked very ordinary just a few months later and thereafter.

Anyway, enjoy the rugby and good luck for tomorrow.

I'm not having a go mate no hostility intended, if I come across that way I assure you it's not intended. Sorry for that. 

But whoever wins the final will deserve to win the final at the end of the day, the idea that the rugby fates owe England because of ultimately one good performance in a semi final is weird. 

Edited by Finnegan