Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Luton stream

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Damn it, then i am screwed too as i dont even have a radio either :( 

It's 2019. Who the hell doesn't have a radio... even on their phone??? 

Do you have a phone. I mean a mobile, not one of those that have a circular dial with numbers and letters.

Image result for old style british phone

31 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Something about it having to be behind a paywall. EFL wanting cash I assume. Something about it on Watford's site that I found whilst looking every bloody where for info:

https://www.watfordfc.com/teams/first-team/carabao-cup-important-audio-commentary-info-0

ok. I get that.  But what I don't get is why the EfL or the clubs are not giving us an option to pay to watch or listen.  That's what is stupid.  If i could pay a small amount to do that I would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfox said:

Don’t even have a radio. God damn

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Damn it, then i am screwed too as i dont even have a radio either :( 

Your phone probably has an FM radio on it. If you're in the area, the frequency is 104.9. You might need to use wired headphones, as I think they act as the antenna.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If you're in the UK you can get radio leicester on your telly Freeview 723. Assume it's Stringer but you can't have everything.

Jesus Christ!

Where's the TV stream our saviour? Come on make it happen.... 

Also I love it how even Jesus can't stand Stringer. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If you're in the UK you can get radio leicester on your telly Freeview 723. Assume it's Stringer but you can't have everything.

That's talksport on my telly. It's channel 804 on mine. I think you might have to be somewhere fairly near Leicester, though. I've got lots of midlands stations, but nothing from further away.

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

There isn't a radio, as such, on a phone.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

There isn't a radio, as such, on a phone.

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Your phone probably has an FM radio on it. If you're in the area, the frequency is 104.9. You might need to use wired headphones, as I think they act as the antenna.

Through the BBC sounds app. "Listen Live", it's called, plus I have a FM radio app.