Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Luton stream

7 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

if i can find my spare microphone somewhere in the studio then I can probably broadcast the radio coverage online.

i'll have a look around.

for remainers only though i'm afraid. :cool:

As a southern foxile that would be much appreciated. It's bang out of order LCFC.COM not being allowed to broadcast it. I've looked all over and can't find an audio commentary online.

9 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

if i can find my spare microphone somewhere in the studio then I can probably broadcast the radio coverage online.

i'll have a look around.

Top man! Fingers crossed! 👌

11 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Can someone tell me why LCFC can't broadcast commentary for contractual reasons, but no coverage is available of any kind anywhere.  Has someone bought the rights to NOT show it?!?!  It is this kind of thing that drives me crazy. A clear example of contempt for supporters and no desire to put their interests firsts.  Rights should not be able to be bought that prevent a football game from being viewed by supporters. 

richie wellens probably bought them

26 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Can someone tell me why LCFC can't broadcast commentary for contractual reasons, but no coverage is available of any kind anywhere.  Has someone bought the rights to NOT show it?!?!  It is this kind of thing that drives me crazy. A clear example of contempt for supporters and no desire to put their interests firsts.  Rights should not be able to be bought that prevent a football game from being viewed by supporters. 

Something about it having to be behind a paywall. EFL wanting cash I assume. Something about it on Watford's site that I found whilst looking every bloody where for info:

https://www.watfordfc.com/teams/first-team/carabao-cup-important-audio-commentary-info-0

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

i'll have a look around.

Ahhh, memories of Bury away a few years ago in your old Daz*dsb days if I recall correctly.

Bangin tunes at half-time as we all had an FT rave :D

Good times :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

i'll have a look around.

Anyone available and willing to do a granite brexit radio stream for us oldies?