Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Luton stream

Listening to Stingers highlight reel from the Spurs game he just shouts and looks for a sound bite. He also gives no information on what's happening in the game. 

For example, Kane's goal he doesn't even describe what happened. He just tells a player "unprofessionally" to push someone over and then says they score fortunately - I mean as a commentator you could go to town on the uniqueness of that Kane finish...

What an utter ****

Edited by Collymore

2 minutes ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

Got it on the radio but starting to wish I didn’t bother. 

Why does Stringer have to keep calling that Owynn lad by his middle name, Patrick? 

It drives me mad so I dread to think how he feels! 

When he says 'ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls' is when i traditionally switch-off and kick the dog.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

AAHhH MY STREAM CUT OUT PANIC

2 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Radio Leicester cut out. 

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Do i really have to get in my car and put on BBC RL to listen to the Leicester game?

You've probably got an FM radio app on your phone. If you're in the area, you can use that. 104.9. I think you'll need wired headphones, as they act as an aerial.