Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Luton stream

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

I am out of range in london. my wife is going to try and call me up put her phone in front of radio and see if i can then plug my phone into the speaker. desperate or what?

Am near Skegness ... call we when sorted and i can ring the next person 😂

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

if i can find my spare microphone somewhere in the studio then I can probably broadcast the radio coverage online.

i'll have a look around.

for remainers only though i'm afraid. :cool:

Did you manage to find your microphone? I notice you couldn't wait to get it out when Suzie needed a stream, but since she found batteries for her device it's gone a bit quiet! ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

Can you pick up whatever BBC station they get in Luton?

**** me you are a genius. so sidetracked by not being top able get anything through the usual route i never even thought of trying that. I am actually in north London so may get something on three counties radio or some such. worth a try and i get to avoid Stringer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

**** me you are a genius. so sidetracked by not being top able get anything through the usual route i never even thought of trying that. I am actually in north London so may get something on three counties radio or some such. worth a try and i get to avoid Stringer.

If that works then we'll all want a stream off you.

• Like 2

Just now, Jesus said:

If that works then we'll all want a stream off you.

Cant find anything. Only radio i have is on my digital TV. went through the whole menu and only thing found was the Spurs match.

Oh well just have to go to the match streams and suffer all the groaning