Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

City's history

Premier League

Champions League

Championship

League One

FA Cup

League Cup

Division One

Division Two

UEFA Cup

UEFA Cup Winner's Cup

Texaco Cup

Anglo-Italian Cup

Anglo-Scottish Cup

Community Shield

International Champions Cup

Premier League Asia Cup

EFL Trophy

War League South

Football League War Cup

FA Charity Shield

I got 20 but I don't know if all of them count. But hey, 20 competitions = 20 competitions so where is my elite status at? 

• Like 1

didn't we paly in something called the inter-toto cup or some such or have I got that wrong?

Also if we are going to count PL/division1/championship/division2/league1 etc and charity shield/community shield as different competitions why count the league cup only once? it has variously been the Rumbelows/Worthington/milk/Coca-Cola and various others up to and including Carabao cup

You can’t beat a zenith data cup northern section semi final against Forest at theirs as our cup final omg how times have changed lol talking of forest who remembers playing our ‘ home ‘ game against Portsmouth in the play offs at city ground we won 1-0 and Joachim scored from a run from half way? 

My boss then had a box and he could buy it for that match for £100 so let me have it 8 pissed up city fans he regretted that 😂

Another time we did a job for notts county some work at their ground the value was 4K they couldn’t afford to pay so said we will pay you 2k and have a box for a season. We took the box but my boss said you have to go take a mixture of clients/ friends well they had squash courts in the new stand food and players lounge we had a blast that year and cost fook all for anything that was prob 35/38 years ago in the old division 4 met some characters like Dave McKay who in those days was manager of Doncaster Rovers so whatever year that was that was it 

Copy the below into base64 decoder for the full list

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