Sign in to follow this  
happy85

Ben Chilwell

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

players are friends, that doesn't mean they don't want to win, in fact getting one over a mate is something we all love to do.

Any fan getting upset by this stuff is living in a delusional world and setting them self up for disappointment, there is a reason people like Roy Keane and Graham Souness, the type of people that are upset by this, cannot get a coaching job its because they a dinosaurs who have been passed by

Not for me, he can speak to him later on that night or the next day. I've got no time for that bullshit pre-game.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not for me, he can speak to him later on that night or the next day. I've got no time for that bullshit pre-game.

so you've never played sport against a mate then? I have, its friendly but your also talking about how you're going to destroy them, but please carry on crying about something that is nothing just to have a dig at Chilwell

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

so you've never played sport against a mate then? I have, its friendly but your also talking about how you're going to destroy them, but please carry on crying about something that is nothing just to have a dig at Chilwell

I'd say the same if it was any other player on game day. Would a Liverpool player be laughing, joking and hugging Man City players in a vital prem game near the end of the season? Winners mentality springs to mind.

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

We are indeed (at least when Hamza's not playing) the nicest team in the league and where do nice guys finish?

Third?

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'd say the same if it was any other player on game day. Would a Liverpool player be laughing, joking and hugging Man City players in a vital prem game near the end of the season? Winners mentality springs to mind.

if they were best mates yes!

He played well last night. Don't think he'd have played better if he didn't know or disliked some of those villa players.

20 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Are you also one of these people that hold the belief that a player who loses a football match shouldn't be seen smiling or laughing for a 24hr period?

Edited by Walkers

2 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

Third?

A lot more games against thoroughly nasty opposition who use every trick , fair or foul, against us before we do . Its time for the tin hats , no country for nice guys.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

We are indeed (at least when Hamza's not playing) the nicest team in the league and where do nice guys finish?

I mean, we weren’t exactly full of hard bastards when we won the league. Sure you’ll point out the obvious like Morgan and Huth, but Evans and Soyuncu don’t take no shit either. I’d much rather have some ‘nice’, technical gifted players than Burnley’s 11.

You can’t have it all I’m afraid and when we play the intricate stuff and it comes off without having to bully sides things are great, just ashame it won’t always be that way. you never know, last night might toughen a few up. For stocky lads who are all about pace and power Chilwell and Barnes defo need to be more assertive, however.

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

so what, we lost because chilwell tried to give grealish a kiss, but aston villa... won? even though their players obviously have the exact same pussy bitch horror show of an attitude? it’s got nothing to do with anything, anyone who thinks it does needs to get over themselves.

people are just jealous of players like grealish, chilwell, maddison etc. they’re doing everything we all wanted to do and living the absolute life at the age of 22/23. we’re all fat, poor cu nts who have to pay to watch them do it, and we don’t like it if they do anything we think “they shouldn’t be doing”. just let em live their lives and play footy for fu cks sake. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

if they were best mates yes!

How many best mates he’s got? 5 in the villa team. One person maybe ok but he’s actively looking for people to hug if you watch the video 

20 hours ago, Beechey said:

Was it a tactical choice for him to be so defensive in the first half?

Looked it.

Looed like we went with a 3-4-1-2 to me. Chilwell as a 3rd centre half with Soyuncu moving to the right.

Kasper

Soyuncu Evans Chilwell

Ricardo Tielemans Ndidi Barnes

Maddison

Perez Iheanacho

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Aguero and De Gea often meet up before and after games.

Think De Gea even lived with him when he first came to Manchester.

Just now, K1FOX said:

How many best mates he’s got? 5 in the villa team. One person maybe ok but he’s actively looking for people to hug if you watch the video 

most of these players grew up together in England age group teams, he's known them longer than the Leicester players

Just now, Jimmy said:

most of these players grew up together in England age group teams, he's known them longer than the Leicester players

Knows them so well they only get a chance to hug in the tunnel before a semi final? 

2 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

so what? 

roy keane and vieira has hated each other for years before literally that one pre-match tunnel “bust up”. ben chilwell has probably been best mates with grealish for half his life. there’s a bit of a difference. 

8 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Are you also one of these people that hold the belief that a player who loses a football match shouldn't be seen smiling or laughing for a 24hr period?

No.

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

so what, we lost because chilwell tried to give grealish a kiss, but aston villa... won? even though their players obviously have the exact same pussy bitch horror show of an attitude? it’s got nothing to do with anything, anyone who thinks it does needs to get over themselves.

people are just jealous of players like grealish, chilwell, maddison etc. they’re doing everything we all wanted to do and living the absolute life at the age of 22/23. we’re all fat, poor cu nts who have to pay to watch them do it, and we don’t like it if they do anything we think “they shouldn’t be doing”. just let em live their lives and play footy for fu cks sake. 

No, and none of us are saying that you're just playing dumb. We're saying that maybe our mentality going into games or big games is wrong, should they be laughing and joking or should they be focused on the job that lies infront of them.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Aguero and De Gea often meet up before and after games.

Think De Gea even lived with him when he first came to Manchester.

Do they laugh and joke in the tunnel pre-match? Or are they focused on winning that game. I don't remember taking notice of them so I genuinely don't know.

19 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Probably yeah.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, K1FOX said:

Knows them so well they only get a chance to hug in the tunnel before a semi final? 

is there only certain times you’re allowed to say hi to your mate? i’d always say hi to my mate. i’m not sure i’d have many mates if i spent half the time ignoring them just to make sure i didn’t upset some weirdo on the internet. 

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I’m sure there was a point where Arbeloa, Reina, Mikel Arteta and one other Everton player all lived on the same street and they would go round each other’s houses for dinner etc. 

It isnt uncommon for players to be friends in the modern game. To be a professional footballer takes years of dedication, I’m sure they put that respect for eachother because they each know what it takes before anything else. Not everything has to be a siege mentality, in fact, it doesn’t even really work anymore. Mourinho has realised this after trying to do it at Man U and isn’t trying to create the same at Spurs but instead get some young players in and just focus on the football.

I see the ever continuing, let destroy our young players attitude is in full forces. 

He played well yesterday, saved us big time at one point too, but ya know, let’s bully the lad out the club and watch some old man play LB for a year before he sign 3 others, with half the ability of Chilwell 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Probably yeah.

What's that a handshake? With all of them looking straight ahead and focusing straight after? Not wandering around the tunnel hugging every player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't understand anything you've just said.

No-ones asking him to start a fight in tunnel, we're asking for him to focus on the game and want to win, not go looking for opposition players so he can have a hug and a chat.

Have you not read any of his other posts 🤣

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

No.

No, and none of us are saying that you're just playing dumb. We're saying that maybe our mentality going into games or big games is wrong, should they be laughing and joking or should they be focused on the job that lies infront of them.

so jack grealish, whos been getting immense plaudits for stepping up in big games and dragging his team through this season has the wrong mentality, too? or is it just cos he won and in fact saying hi before kick off literally doesn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Do they laugh and joke in the tunnel pre-match? Or are they focused on winning that game. I don't remember taking notice of them so I genuinely don't know.

they all say hi to the ones they know because they are just normal people who are mates