Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

Guest An Sionnach
42 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This thread is as bad as the Barnes one.

Don't worry when he becomes solid reliable old Ben it will at long last die off.

Strange game for him as he made quite a few mistakes. But, I think that was down to the sheer amount of involvement he had so if you even it out it's probably not that noteworthy. On the whole he defended really well and I'd say he had a very good game 

58 minutes ago, Bert said:

Had the most touches for us today. 

Yes he’s a bit brain dead at times. And yes he’s been below par recently. Today showed us the best and the worst of him. Still young. Plenty of time to iron out the sloppiness. Fantastic player. 

Completely this. I seriously don't get the flack he gets. It must be from those who didn't live through the likes of Nicky Mohan, Brian Carey and Junior Lewis.

#spoiltfans

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Yes he’s a bit brain dead at times. And yes he’s been below par recently. Today showed us the best and the worst of him. Still young. Plenty of time to iron out the sloppiness. Fantastic player. 

He was excellent, but it's always either him or Ricardo that has the most touches.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I make that a fair appraisal of Ben. I thought he really grew into the game after a tentative start and he was driving us forward 2nd half. The goal really seemed to give him the confidence - It seems to me that he needs to be slightly more resilient mentally....?

• Like 1