Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Was it a tactical choice for him to be so defensive in the first half?

I'd say so. 

Didn't want us being so exposed on both flanks and risk getting fvcked over each side. I think we also went to 3 at the back and Chilwell was a makeshift CB probably to allow Pereira more freedom going forward. 

I wouldn't have it down to 'negative tactics' either from Rodgers as the other guy has it. 

2 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Anyone saying anything negative about Chilwell tonight get in the bin, only finger to point is at Rodgers.

Nothing negative about Chilwell thought he did ok, as I said Brendan looks to go a bit cautious in the big games. He seems to worry about the opposition to much for my liking but hey that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why before a semi final against a midland rival is he shaking hands, laughing and joking with the other teams players? He should be wanting to give his all for LCFC and for those 90 minutes the Villa players should have been his worst enemies. I question the attitude within some of our players, we almost seem too nice.

We are indeed (at least when Hamza's not playing) the nicest team in the league and where do nice guys finish?

1 minute ago, K1FOX said:

Video of him looking for opposition players to hug in the tunnel (counted 5) has pissed me right off. You just don’t do that before a semi final. Too nice 

Agreed. Wonder what Roy Keane made of that glad-handing nonsense...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Video of him looking for opposition players to hug in the tunnel (counted 5) has pissed me right off. You just don’t do that before a semi final. Too nice 

This is football,Not an hyporitical Boxing Match for neanderthal fans....

Just Think about the various " Kick it out"   Thoughts und ideals....

I suppose it should also include bozos..!!:rolleyes:

Edited by fuchsntf

23 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why before a semi final against a midland rival is he shaking hands, laughing and joking with the other teams players? He should be wanting to give his all for LCFC and for those 90 minutes the Villa players should have been his worst enemies. I question the attitude within some of our players, we almost seem too nice.

19 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

We are indeed (at least when Hamza's not playing) the nicest team in the league and where do nice guys finish?

13 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

11 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Agreed. Wonder what Roy Keane made of that glad-handing nonsense...

Wow..missing links, do Really  exsist..!!  :whistle:

7 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

This is football,Not an hyporitical Boxing Match for neanderthal fans....

Just Think about the various " Kick it out"   Thoughts und ideals....

I suppose it should also include bozos..!!:rolleyes:

I don't understand anything you've just said.

No-ones asking him to start a fight in tunnel, we're asking for him to focus on the game and want to win, not go looking for opposition players so he can have a hug and a chat.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

players are friends, that doesn't mean they don't want to win, in fact getting one over a mate is something we all love to do.

Any fan getting upset by this stuff is living in a delusional world and setting them self up for disappointment, there is a reason people like Roy Keane and Graham Souness, the type of people that are upset by this, cannot get a coaching job its because they a dinosaurs who have been passed by

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

players are friends, that doesn't mean they don't want to win, in fact getting one over a mate is something we all love to do.

Any fan getting upset by this stuff is living in a delusional world and setting them self up for disappointment, there is a reason people like Roy Keane and Graham Souness, the type of people that are upset by this, cannot get a coaching job its because they a dinosaurs who have been passed by

Not for me, he can speak to him later on that night or the next day. I've got no time for that bullshit pre-game.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not for me, he can speak to him later on that night or the next day. I've got no time for that bullshit pre-game.

so you've never played sport against a mate then? I have, its friendly but your also talking about how you're going to destroy them, but please carry on crying about something that is nothing just to have a dig at Chilwell

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

so you've never played sport against a mate then? I have, its friendly but your also talking about how you're going to destroy them, but please carry on crying about something that is nothing just to have a dig at Chilwell

I'd say the same if it was any other player on game day. Would a Liverpool player be laughing, joking and hugging Man City players in a vital prem game near the end of the season? Winners mentality springs to mind.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'd say the same if it was any other player on game day. Would a Liverpool player be laughing, joking and hugging Man City players in a vital prem game near the end of the season? Winners mentality springs to mind.

if they were best mates yes!