Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Snooker 2020

Is this O'Donnell guy for real, about 30 seconds for straightforward shots. lol

Unfortunately a player on the rise in the rankings so I can see him breaking into the top 16 by boring opponents into submission.

Edited by Nalis

Fvck sake, boring Bingham through to the final group, probably alongside dull O'Donnell. Hope Trump and Gary Wilson group win their groups to keep this tournament interesting.

Edited by Nalis

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Are there any young players coming through who are potential future world champions? It feels like snooker needs a new star or two, can't keep relying on Ronnie and Trump to an extent to bring the crowds in.

Thought crossed my mind a few days too, only one I can think of is Yan Bingtao. We were fortunate to get Higgins, O'Sullivan and Williams at around the same time. Trump was a breath of fresh air but only tightened his safety game and lived up to his potential in the past couple of years. Ding hasnt quite got there consistency wise.

SCENES!

Woollaston smashes Wenbo 3-0.

Leicester mate Tom Ford helps him out by beating O’Donnell 3-1.

Woollaston through to the final group.

Leicestershire la la la, Leicestershire la la la :scarf:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

SCENES!

Woollaston smashes Wenbo 3-0.

Leicester mate Tom Ford helps him out by beating O’Donnell 3-1.

Woollaston through to the final group.

Leicestershire la la la, Leicestershire la la la :scarf:

I thought I'd recognised Woolaston from somewhere, might have worked at Willie Thornes club back in the day.

Didnt see that one coming! Dont think I've ever seen Woolaston play before so will be interesting to see what he's like.

Quite a lot of players from in and around Leicester it seems these days, around 5 or 6 in this tournament alone is there?