Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Snooker 2020

• 1 month later...

FFS Ronnie lol

'Was that you?'

The world champion admitted he was suffering from stomach problems after loudly breaking wind midway through his first match of the day against Matthew Stevens.

O'Sullivan - nicknamed 'The Rocket' - appeared to apologise to Stevens before turning to embarrassed referee Ben Williams and joking: "Was that you?"

But later O'Sullivan told Eurosport: "I am taking full ownership of that. I have had stomach problems for a couple of months.

"I did say 'was that you' to the referee but I am proud of that one."

O'Sullivan looked uncomfortable for long periods of his second match against Un-Nooh, but after reeling off the last two frames he said: "I'm all right - I've just got lots of gas and lots of wind."

• Haha 1

Watched a fair bit of snooker since it started back up again whilst working from home. Followed a lot of the coverage on Eurosport and watched plenty of players I'd not seen before. Not really missed supporters I don't think.

Ronnie is still a bit of bellend, but a class above still when he wants to be. Other than Trump noone else seems to show any consistency. 

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

FFS Ronnie lol

'Was that you?'

The world champion admitted he was suffering from stomach problems after loudly breaking wind midway through his first match of the day against Matthew Stevens.

O'Sullivan - nicknamed 'The Rocket' - appeared to apologise to Stevens before turning to embarrassed referee Ben Williams and joking: "Was that you?"

But later O'Sullivan told Eurosport: "I am taking full ownership of that. I have had stomach problems for a couple of months.

O'Sullivan looked uncomfortable for long periods of his second match against Un-Nooh, but after reeling off the last two frames he said: "I'm all right - I've just got lots of gas and lots of wind."

I thought that would be more likely to be Trump :ph34r:

15 hours ago, Izzy said:

FFS Ronnie lol

'Was that you?'

Lol 😂 oh dear Ronnie... it was a good one though 

So the second week of the UK Championships starts today, been on Eurosport since Wednesday, on BBC from today.

Selby & O’Connor flying the flag for Leicester. Ford, Woollaston and Heathcote all lost in the first round.

A week of Snooker on the BBC also means a week of Seema Jaswal :wub::yahoo:

Selby into the final of the Scottish Open and plays Ronnie tommorow. 

Even with the couple of years where his form fell off a cliff he is still comfortably 4th in the current World rankings and is definitely playing his way back into some solid form over the last 12 months or so.