Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

No sign of our esteemed Top Dingbat this morning?

Probably too busy putting down the serfs.  I heard the “circuses” are no longer diverting them and they are in full rebellion.

No credit for guessing this one.  In fact you would likely join me in a ban from this thread … though I am merely trying to laugh through the pain …

LCC.JPG.b01dac1090164c83d7221f417392b672.JPG

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

No sign of our esteemed Top Dingbat this morning?

Probably too busy putting down the serfs.  I heard the “circuses” are no longer diverting them and they are in full rebellion.

No credit for guessing this one.  In fact you would likely join me in a ban from this thread … though I am merely trying to laugh through the pain …

LCC.JPG.b01dac1090164c83d7221f417392b672.JPG

No probs with the serfs today ..   all given a good beating early doors and shackled up ...  just so pissed off with that crap show last night couldn’t get into gear today.   And !! ..  getting a bit busier now ...  however..  if my public want me to continue for a bit I will try my best ...    Tbh the ones I find are quite poor so me and Mrs CF have  been adding a few of our own ...  we enjoy making them up as much as some might do solving them ! ..  :)   ...   but it takes a few minutes ...   Let me know if there is still some interest ....  

P.S. ..  is it something to do with Booo City ??

22 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

No probs with the serfs today ..   all given a good beating early doors and shackled up ...  just so pissed off with that crap show last night couldn’t get into gear today.   And !! ..  getting a bit busier now ...  however..  if my public want me to continue for a bit I will try my best ...    Tbh the ones I find are quite poor so me and Mrs CF have  been adding a few of our own ...  we enjoy making them up as much as some might do solving them ! ..  :)   ...   but it takes a few minutes ...   Let me know if there is still some interest ....  

It's a yes from me!

Although I'm now back at work most days...so don't get to see the thread til much later. Still fun to see how people did though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd love you to continue with them if you have time, like I think I have always said I either get them straight the way or I have absolutely no idea! I'm working too but I always try to have a look, it's become my favourite thread :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

It's a great thread -- please continue as often as you are able!   (even though the only ones I am clever enough to "get" have been solved hours before I wake up)

p.s. It's something to do with "City", that's for sure ...

11 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

Much ado about nothing

Quite clearly wrong. 

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know the answer to this but don't want to be accused of cheating and have you make a fuss over nothing so what's the point

18 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Fuss about nothing

11 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Fuss around nothing

9 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Fuss over nothing

These are all pretty much correct well done! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1