Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Dingbats !

Still one left  !! ...  the answer is there in front of you ...   all the words needed are visible ...  you don’t even need to find a new one ...    just join the dots.

As this seems to be a tricky one I think whoever gets it can be the first member in the Dingbatting Hall of Fame ...

Ok ...   clue time ...   all the answer words for the three words are showing on this page ...  one word is the actual word in the dingbat itself ...    say those 3 words one after the other and it will give you the 2 word answer.     :thumbup:

C'mon you wallies !!

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Ok ...   clue time ...   all the answer words for the three words are showing on this page ...  one word is the actual word in the dingbat itself ...    say those 3 words one after the other and it will give you the 2 word answer.     :thumbup:

C'mon you wallies !!

Great, a clue that confuses us even more :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Great, a clue that confuses us even more :rolleyes:

3 words on the page, 1 of them in the dingbat: By + Abbey + Wear [in dingbat].....say the words together = "Buyer Beware", as proposed by @KingsX.

But the Latin "Caveat Emptor" is more commonly used, mate, so I win, as I'm sure the Baron will shortly confirm. :whistle: