Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

42 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

Just got Fut Birth perisic from 81+

Nice I snapped him up after doing the Vidal sbc! Haven’t been overly impressed with him so far but he’s needed to get Vidal on 10 chem who has felt superb! Really recommend doing his sbc if you can afford it 🙌🏻

44 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Nice I snapped him up after doing the Vidal sbc! Haven’t been overly impressed with him so far but he’s needed to get Vidal on 10 chem who has felt superb! Really recommend doing his sbc if you can afford it 🙌🏻

Do you have Curtis Jones? If so how does he compare to Vidal?

On 27/03/2021 at 18:42, Sly said:

I can’t get the Trick shots to register for “Balloon Battle” Gold objectives. Seems to be broken. 

If anyone is still struggling with this (it is broken IMO) then scoring with a volley after pressing R3, pressing the right stick down, seems to work as I’ve achieved this objective doing that.

Edited by stu
Clarity

8 minutes ago, stu said:

If anyone is still struggling with this (it is broken IMO) then scoring with a volley after pressing R3, pressing the right stick down, seems to work as I’ve achieved this objective doing that.

Thanks, I scored about 5 in a game while doing my icon swaps and even though I had R2 held down, the finishes looked normal. So annoying. 

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Hopefully you aren’t alone and he goes back down to a reasonable price as I really wanted him as a RM in a 352. He and Lautaro went up a ridiculous amount and also no one would buy my PIM Rush who I need to sell to sacrifice (and take a 450k hit!) 

31 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Promoted to Div2 for the first time ever. Steady progress from my Div7 start. I’m sure it’ll reverse when people who have self relegated for Swaps start playing again but still pleased with myself!

I got promoted to Div 2 once... never again. 🥵🥵🥵

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Promoted to Div2 for the first time ever. Steady progress from my Div7 start. I’m sure it’ll reverse when people who have self relegated for Swaps start playing again but still pleased with myself!

Well played. I can’t even get out of div 6 😂

21 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I’m basically a Div6 player supported by the 25m I’ve made trading. Sort of like a FIFA Man City!

Even with 25 mil I don’t think I would be anywhere higher 😂😂. Must take a lot of patience trading to get tht much 

34 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Even with 25 mil I don’t think I would be anywhere higher 😂😂. Must take a lot of patience trading to get tht much 

Yeah it’s a lot of relisting and waiting for the right SBC so fodder rises. And I doubt I’m any better than you. I’m a sweaty CDM controlling, 35% possession counter attacker with about 3 skill moves in my locker!

8 hours ago, brookfox said:

Yeah it’s a lot of relisting and waiting for the right SBC so fodder rises. And I doubt I’m any better than you. I’m a sweaty CDM controlling, 35% possession counter attacker with about 3 skill moves in my locker!

I’m a 75% possession, knock the ball from side to side with no skills what so ever. I might do the occasional step over. 

Edited by Sly

2 hours ago, Sly said:

I’m a 75% possession, knock the ball from side to side with no skills what so ever. I might do the occasional step over. 

I can’t do any skills at all try them now and again I said battles and never works so don’t bother 😂😂 yet I play against  people all the time that are doing flicks over the head and all sorts 😂

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I can’t do any skills at all try them now and again I said battles and never works so don’t bother 😂😂 yet I play against  people all the time that are doing flicks over the head and all sorts 😂

Not making any personal judgments here but I'm sure there's a direct correlation between age and skills used. I grew up playing Daley Thompsons Decathlon banging away at two keys on the keyboard then pretty much peaked at two buttons and one joystick. Don't want to sound too much like a middle aged man but there's no way I can master the sheer volume of combos that some players seem to have in their muscle memory!

5 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Not making any personal judgments here but I'm sure there's a direct correlation between age and skills used. I grew up playing Daley Thompsons Decathlon banging away at two keys on the keyboard then pretty much peaked at two buttons and one joystick. Don't want to sound too much like a middle aged man but there's no way I can master the sheer volume of combos that some players seem to have in their muscle memory!

I am 34 and defo got worse on this as the years have gone by and don’t have the patience I used to for it 😂😂😂

39 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am 34 and defo got worse on this as the years have gone by and don’t have the patience I used to for it 😂😂😂

I agree! I was class on ISS 98 on the N64. 

I did notice you can actually switch FIFA to “two button mode”. No idea what it is. 

3 hours ago, Sly said:

I agree! I was class on ISS 98 on the N64. 

I did notice you can actually switch FIFA to “two button mode”. No idea what it is. 

I was alright at it a few years ago my time have been playing against people like me now 😂

no idea what the two button mode is either to be honest 🙈

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

I'm a very similar age... in that the numbers are the same but they're the other way around! I cut my teeth playing Kick Off and Sensible Soccer on the Amiga :cool:

• Like 1

Need to win one more squad battles game with an Argentine team and my last two wins to get it have resulted in a server error immediately at full time which kicks me off ultimate team and I get a 3-0 loss instead... :mad:

Just now, spacemunky said:

Seeing Adama Traore as ST in the next birthday bunch lol

Kent in too(possibly).

Yep. Also randomly a 5* WF 3* skills Hamza objective... :huh:

• Thanks 1