Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Sambia looks like an awesome RM / RWB for 352 / 532ย 

Yes, looks solid. Iโ€™ve not played against or withย him yet.ย 

Edited by Sly

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Iโ€™m quite liking the look of Perisic and Hermoso.

ย 

Thank goodness they brought out the player pick again - should help my dilemma on untradeable players

I donโ€™t know if itโ€™sย the high(a) medium(d) work ratesย but I really havenโ€™t got on with Hermoso yet

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Just did 4ย 81+ player picks 1 at a time and got 3ย walkouts in a row lolย modric, if Mertens, if Marquinhosย 

I did 15 of them earlier.

ย 

Got VVD, Mane, Kimmich, Sceznesy, and my second FUT Birthday Hwang Hee Chan. As well as a fair few 84's and 83's.

ย 

Not gonna complain with that lolย 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Just did 4ย 81+ player picks 1 at a time and got 3ย walkouts in a row lolย modric, if Mertens, if Marquinhosย 

Did 1 got a duplicate Ozil as the best duplicate I could get so leaving that alone now ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Sniped Nacho's 83 MOTM card for 17K.

ย 

Scored a beautiful left footed shot from distance in his Rivals debut!

Tellingย my friend to get him and sell his IF. He doesnโ€™t do SBCs or get addicted like us lot. He just plays with a Leicester team. What a weirdo ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

I know tots is just a couple of months away but the price drop of some players are just mental (on the ps) CR7 was like 700k a couple of weeks ago now heโ€™s around 550k same with Neymar and Mbappe! Snapped up CR7... Itโ€™s the first time Iโ€™ve used his real version this Fifa and heโ€™s an absolute goal machine

Guys, what do you reckon for my next team? Trying to sell Rush (heโ€™s dropping faster than a flasherโ€™s underpants) to find the difference. I can play pretty much any formation with this line up - I prefer 352 and 4231 mainly tho.ย 
ย 

Rijkaard steps in as CDM in both although he and Busquets are interchangeable.ย 
ย 

cheers!ย 

4B0F2824-8FAB-4800-B9F8-67BAC8376402.png

E6A5D7F1-8647-4248-9EB3-C7FC87A1B83B.png

Just made 4 people quit in a row before half time.

ย 

Fifth game.ย 

ย 

I go into it 78% possession.ย 

ย 

13 shots 12 on target go in at half time winning 1-0. Opposition had 0 shots in the first half.ย 

ย 

Second half he comes out a different person and I lose 4-2. He scores 4 times in a row.ย 

ย 

If that doesn't explain the game is scripted then I don't know what will.

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

ย 

Fifth game.ย 

ย 

ย 

13 shots 12 on target go in at half time winning 1-0. Opposition had 0 shots in the first half.ย 

ย 

Second half he comes out a different person and I lose 4-2. He scores 4 times in a row.ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s a nightmare when that happens.ย 

Absolutely love to see the community re adopting the golden goal rule through icon swaps ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Just bashed out my last 1 needed for the 83x25 pack and Lawdy Lawdy Lawdy.... FB Mendy walks out then behind him is FB inaki Williams ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ashley said:

ย 

Fifth game.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Was that on swaps? I had a guy pause for me on MM last night (after celebrating). I was like effย you pal. Even if I had been thinking about quitting, Iโ€™mย not now. Then I remembered him as being a complete tool before, this was only after I scored a couple of own goals to showย him I just wanted some help on objectives. Nope. Nothing. I eventually quit and have noted this guy so if I see him again, Iโ€™m quitting. Of course he has his messages off and is called something like GoodGamer.ย 
ย 

Anyway you guys, help me with team advice lolย 

9 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Was that on swaps? I had a guy pause for me on MM last night (after celebrating). I was like effย you pal. Even if I had been thinking about quitting, Iโ€™mย not now. Then I remembered him as being a complete tool before, this was only after I scored a couple of own goals to showย him I just wanted some help on objectives. Nope. Nothing. I eventually quit and have noted this guy so if I see him again, Iโ€™m quitting. Of course he has his messages off and is called something like GoodGamer.ย 
ย 

Anyway you guys, help me with team advice lolย 

Was on Rivals.ย 

ย 

Pretty annoying.ย 

ย 

What squads do we think Flashback/EoE Aguero will require?ย 

ย 

He already has a flashback but you know what I mean...ย 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Was on Rivals.ย 

ย 

Pretty annoying.ย 

ย 

What squads do we think Flashback/EoE Aguero will require?ย 

ย 

He already has a flashback but you know what I mean...ย 

judging by the Vidal requirements I reckon 4x squads 83 (Argentina), 85 (Atleti or la Liga), 86 (Prem?)ย and 87 (Man City)

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Will be gojng for just the 2 icon swaps I think just for 81 pack other than that not fussedย 

Same. Did the Brazil and Silver Icon Swap challenge at the same time and finished in the 6 games.ย 
ย 

81x25 yielded TOTW Bonou, Gold Hummels and Parteyย and not much else. Of course usual suspects ofย Banega, Pau Lopez,ย Areola, Rakitic and Rulli were in there.ย 

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Same. Did the Brazil and Silver Icon Swap challenge at the same time and finished in the 6 games.ย 
ย 

81x25 yielded TOTW Bonou, Gold Hummels and Parteyย and not much else. Of course usual suspects ofย Banega, Pau Lopez,ย Areola, Rakitic and Rulli were in there.ย 

These are the 2 I am doing then not gonna push for any more sold any silver Brazilian and argentine silvers made about 100k from it so not to bad for stuff normally get about 300 coins for ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

ย 

Similar plan here. I just can't bring myself to grind the tokens for an icon pack that's inevitably going to be Inzhagi!