Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Glad I didn’t bother with weekend league rivals have been such a crappy weekend lost so many over the last few days and players I am playing against defo shouldn’t be in div 6/7. Can see me slipping right down to div 10 over the next few days as can’t seem to get a win from anywhere 

I've found rivals almost unplayable the last couple of weeks. Game play feels so different to playing objectives in friendlies, just seems so slow and unresponsive 

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I've found rivals almost unplayable the last couple of weeks. Game play feels so different to playing objectives in friendlies, just seems so slow and unresponsive 

Yeah it has gone like that I used to win a couple a night at least but only won 1 or 2 games since Friday night which has been quite frustrating. 

On 01/05/2021 at 21:52, Ashley said:

Screenshot_20210501-215832_Companion.thumb.jpg.eedaeaa8d31db332118d9ef93d074780.jpgnow sitting on 90k with plenty left to sell. KDB is going, Rashford, Lineker. 

They'll fund Vardy and the rest will hopefully get Dias or Shaw. 

Rodri useable then Ash? Just got him.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Do I go Ashley Cole LB and FUT Birthday Vardy?

Screenshot_20210503-213220_Companion.jpg

My thoughts on Vardy FB after using him in WL and the Prem objectives is that he is fantastic in the box and the 5* weak foot means he can score from pretty much anywhere within it. However outside the box is a different story, if you play a passing possession based game then you’ll quickly get frustrated with his poor passing. He also gets pushed off the ball far too easily, doesn’t feel a fast as he should be and gets outpaced by average cards.

It’s should be the Vardy card of my dreams with 5* 4*, however I can’t help feeling disappointed with it.

What do others think of this card?

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

That escalated quickly in a few days! Which upgrade packs did you go for? Can't decide which look best value.

Premium PL ones.

Follow this and I mean abuse it. You won't be disappointed. 

20210502_231846.jpg

• Like 1

On 03/05/2021 at 13:49, stu said:

Rodri useable then Ash? Just got him.

On 03/05/2021 at 15:35, Ashley said:

Not used him yet mate

So far he seems like a fraud. 

Turns like a bus. Brilliant tackling though. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

So far he seems like a fraud. 

Turns like a bus. Brilliant tackling though. 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I rate him mate! Strong in the tackle and his passing is brilliant

Yeah, fantastic tackler and decent passer just not very agile. Won’t displace Jones and Matthaus in my team, but very useful in recent prem objectives.

Edited by stu

9 hours ago, brookfox said:

If you can get him in your team Romarinho from the Saudi TOTS is great fun up front!

I snapped up Gomis and Al Shahrani to do the Saudi player objective, Gomis wasn’t anything special quite slow but a beast inside the box.... Al Shahrani on the other hand blew me away he was unreal! So fast and agile, his crossing was next level, his tackling was clean and I even bagged a few worldly goals with him.... granted all this was in squad battles on Legendary but even so he felt really good

• Like 1

Just made a Leeds fan quit at 5 nil down to 10 conceding a penalty was the final straw for him lol

Thanks as that was the last win and goal needed for rodri.

20210505_161012.jpg

Added bonus storyline lamela as well.

Now what sbc do they go in. Time to do an icon?

Edited by Bayfox