Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Grabbed a bunch of PL players in anticipation for the league SBCs. I grabbed the ones from mostly the lower teams where they have only 1 player at a position(usually RB/LB/RM/LM).

Hate having to pay 10K for them, although I don't mind being the one to sell them for it :D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Grabbed a bunch of PL players in anticipation for the league SBCs. I grabbed the ones from mostly the lower teams where they have only 1 player at a position(usually RB/LB/RM/LM).

Hate having to pay 10K for them, although I don't mind being the one to sell them for it :D

I was thinking of doing this but a bit low on coins now. When is it likely to come out? 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I was thinking of doing this but a bit low on coins now. When is it likely to come out? 

I have no clue. It just occurred to me to do it for some reason.

Between doing this and buying up a huge pile of 83+ plus cards, I'm hoping something happens soon lol

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Good idea. Can see West Brom being expensive, they’ve only got 4 gold players. 

24 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I have no clue. It just occurred to me to do it for some reason.

Between doing this and buying up a huge pile of 83+ plus cards, I'm hoping something happens soon lol

Ah fair enough I was hoping to do this at some point so may have to have a little look see if I can get hold of a few. 

14 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Could be.

The ones I bought multiples of are(all silvers).

RB Justin :D

RM Lookman Fulham

RB Lamptey Brighton

RW Jahanbakhsh Brighton

And trying for LB Bernardo Brighton but tough to get for a decent price so far.

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Could be.

The ones I bought multiples of are(all silvers).

RB Justin :D

RM Lookman Fulham

RB Lamptey Brighton

RW Jahanbakhsh Brighton

And trying for LB Bernardo Brighton but tough to get for a decent price so far.

Unless he’s dirt cheap Justin wouldn’t really be worth it, we’ve got Perez, Castagne, Albrighton, Under, as RMs so you could use one of them on 6 chem I think. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Fulham will be expensive.

West Brom will be expensive.

Wolves could very well be too

Leeds might be worth investing too. 

23 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

out of curiosity, for people that complete the inaki williams SBC, did you go for the buffed dribbling or shooting? 

I'm in 2 minds which one to go for.

Has to be dribbling (not that I’ll be doing him with the 2* weak foot) but you can boost his shooting with a hunter chem... the boost you get from the dribbling you can’t get from a chem style

23 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

so whos going to watch that crap to get the free packs? lol

I didn't understand what they even wanted me to do lol

Such stupid ideas. Same with all these objectives for tifos and sideline trophies. Noooooboby asked for this.

One a positive note.. I like how in Rivals how it shows you the skill rating of the person you just played. It is especially nice like in my last match where the guy I beat was 200 points higher than me :D

34 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What even is it you have to watch? Is that the the only way to get the tokens? 

Yeah it is the only way, im not sure which videos, I think its a twitch stream they do... I dont even use twitch so dont think ill bother 

15 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Yeah it is the only way, im not sure which videos, I think its a twitch stream they do... I dont even use twitch so dont think ill bother 

Ah I don’t have twitch either so prob give it a miss aswell then 

So I'm seeing a fair few playing on Ultimate. I decided to give it ago on SB. 

Winning 1-0 doing good. Probably should have made it 2-0. 70th minute the AI turns into god mode. 

Mbappe goes through what felt like my whole team and scores. 85th minute AI edge of the box does the little scoop up.. volley and bang top corner.

Violated. Lol

14/4... if I don’t get even 1 useable red from my rewards it will be my last WL till tots, it’s just not worth the stress to bag a couple of ted variants of what’s essentially discard totw cards! Really hope they start dropping promo cards in with the red picks that might be the only saviour! especially as there seems to be a new batch of them every week

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1