Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Doing abit better on WL this week. Got 8/7 so far. Aiming for another 6 wins from the last 15. I'll be fuming if I don't then. So difficult to be consistent. My teams crumble against Mane and Dembele.

Dembele, Ben Yedder, Rashford, and Griezmann seem to be the ones I struggle against

I like this FIFA, but I'm sick of facing the same team pretty much every game.

Ricarlison, Rodrigo, Traore, Saint-Maximim, Inaki Williams, Dembele, 

Pick 4 of the above, and then play 4-4-2 (or 4-3-3, with Richarlison in midfield). So boring.

And don't get me started on bloody Joe Gomez. 

Edited by Charl91

15 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I like this FIFA, but I'm sick of facing the same team pretty much every game.

Ricarlison, Rodrigo, Traore, Saint-Maximim, Inaki Williams, Dembele, 

Pick 4 of the above, and then play 4-4-2 (or 4-3-3, with Richarlison in midfield). So boring.

And don't get me started on bloody Joe Gomez. 

Add the high press/try to fluster you early doors in there and bingo.

Played a game like this with a friend and we beat them 4-0... got messages of you're shit you know the usual. Lol. 

20-6 this weekend, not sure I can be bothered to finish the games - it’s just too sweaty at this point lol 

Agree with the above that it’s very boring playing against the same teams every game, never come up against a Vardy, Fernandes, Wijnaldum or Ndidi - all of which are in my team.

Though I will say Fati is an unbelievable super sub. I know everyone has him too but he’s unreal, saved me a few times this weekend.

Edited by Devonfox1884

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

20-6 this weekend, not sure I can be bothered to finish the games - it’s just too sweaty at this point lol 

Agree with the above that it’s very boring playing against the same teams every game, never come up against a Vardy, Fernandes, Wijnaldum or Ndidi - all of which are in my team.

Though I will say Fati is an unbelievable super sub. I know everyone has him too but he’s unreal, saved me a few times this weekend.

I have Vardy, Fernandes and N'didi all in my team lol But you're right, don't see them often. 

I do have an untradeable Werner, but I use him as a super-sub, 'cus I prefer Vardy,

Edited by Charl91
  • Like 1

Also got Fernandes/Ndidi, and saving up to get Vardy as well (to replace Rodrigo :ph34r:). Seem to work really well for me, not sure why they're not more popular.

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

Also got Fernandes/Ndidi, and saving up to get Vardy as well (to replace Rodrigo :ph34r:). Seem to work really well for me, not sure why they're not more popular.

Was lucky enough to pack TOTW Fernandes, and he’s brilliant for me as a CM in a 4-3-3 with Wijnaldum and then Ndidi at CDM. Really good dribbling and good work rates.

Vardy has always been unreal for me, had him for almost the entirety of the last 3 FIFAs. Though I suppose Werner is the ‘trendier’ option. 

14 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Was lucky enough to pack TOTW Fernandes, and he’s brilliant for me as a CM in a 4-3-3 with Wijnaldum and then Ndidi at CDM. Really good dribbling and good work rates.

Vardy has always been unreal for me, had him for almost the entirety of the last 3 FIFAs. Though I suppose Werner is the ‘trendier’ option. 

I got an untradeable CL Fernandes from Rivals rewards and just recently bought Ndidi to fit in with a custom tactic (442, 4222 in game) I saw on Reddit, which has really helped me get out of div 7 and closer to div 5. Ndidi seems to win me the ball back for me so easily, even when I messed up the tactics when tinkering and accidentally played him as a winger/CAM (and Bernardo silva at CDM) for a few games lol 

Looking forward to adding Vardy to the mix with Rodrigo (until I can afford a decent CF/second-striker like Firmino) - Wilson/Antonio just don't quite cut it...

7 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

is that gold Fati or the POTM fati from the SBC? is it worth doing then

11 minutes ago, Beliall said:

is that gold Fati or the POTM fati from the SBC? is it worth doing then

POTM from the SBC. Honestly, he’s incredible mate - quick, agile, great dribbling and good finishing. Only improvement would be 5* skills but that’s being greedy lol 

I’d highly recommend doing him if you have the spare coins.

• Like 1

Feel bad doing this but I’ve been switching to 5212 in game and I’ve won 5 in a row lol helps so much having wing backs to stop the ball down the line. 

Suits the way I play having two strikers and a cam to play quick passes and try get one of them through. 

Can’t decide between Aubameyang and Werner, it will be one of them with Mane and Salah. 

POTM from the SBC. Honestly, he’s incredible mate - quick, agile, great dribbling and good finishing. Only improvement would be 5* skills but that’s being greedy lol 

I’d highly recommend doing him if you have the spare coins.

i have around 40k now and then rewards tomorrow, plus a butt load of cards ,reckon i can manage it. thanks

• Like 1

On 19/10/2020 at 22:21, Beliall said:

my team as it stands now, all packed. i dont use cash or buy from the transfer market, this is all from rewards and SBC's 

pretty happy how its coming along

my team 19oct.jpg

Quoted myself for comparision, been about 10 days since my last update and not a lot has changed, packed sancho so hes in for moura, who i sold ffor 50k , Mukiele objective reward was a boon because Trimmel wasnt cutting it, packed hernandez yesterday, and that allowed me to use ferland mendy over benjamin, coupled with munain who links with williams. James is slow but im hoping he gets an upgrade, hes the best passer and dead ball hitter i have. Lacazette is great but not as great as williams and im now working on getting Fati to link him with. really want naingolan in the first team but havent packed anything decent for linking, de bruyne would be a good one. lol  ignore the bench, its constantly changing depending on objectives and whatever i throw away into the days SBC

RTG progress.jpg

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Had a shocker on squad battles last 2 days even against the craper rated team 🙈 need to invest in my team a bit more now,Plus I am just pretty shocking at it 😂

I play the crappiest teams on Legendary and the 70ish teams on World Class. I generally win most of those and I skip most of the 80+ teams. I make sure I do the TOTW and the featured team but on semi pro since the point difference isn't worth upping the difficulty.

Loving Havertz since I picked him up today. 

Next player I need is Fernandes, when I see him for a bit cheaper.

• Like 1

Got enough to get Fernandes.

Switched to a 4222 with Bruno as the left CAM and Havertz as the right and it's been money, so far.

People who use a player like Coutinho in the midfield are my favourite to play. Just sliced a guy open who was 100ish points higher than me. Was up 5-0 about 30 minutes in, when he'd had enough.