Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Trying to access the TM on the web app to do some SBCs, but all I get is a message saying: "Your account has not earned access to the Transfer Market on the Web and Companion apps yet. Continue playing FUT in the current FIFA title on Console or PC to unlock access to the Transfer Market"

Anyone have any idea of the rough criteria that triggers it to grant access? Googling seems incredibly vague and even the EA site just says theres no set criteria, which is particularly unhelpful...

Frustrating.

The deadline day content you were entitled to if you played the full version of FIFA 21 before October the 9th with an untradeable TOTW player should have been released today, but if like me you are missing it you need to raise a case with EA... :doh:

5 minutes ago, stu said:

The deadline day content you were entitled to if you played the full version of FIFA 21 before October the 9th with an untradeable TOTW player should have been released today, but if like me you are missing it you need to raise a case with EA... :doh:

I filed a case... I doubt they'll do anything about it lol

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I filed a case... I doubt they'll do anything about it lol

3 hours ago, stu said:

So did I and I received all my packs about an hour ago... may as well have not got them though lol 

24 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

So did I and I received all my packs about an hour ago... may as well have not got them though lol 

Same... to be expected really. EA aren’t known for their generosity, especially for free things! Better than nothing I suppose.

Edited by stu

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Sick to death of Champions already. Played 10 and lost most of them. Bronze 2 and getting constant 86+ teams. Just had a team with 4 icons already. And an 87 prem team before that. How the **** does that happen already? Pointless

more and more people are spending money on points unfortunately. Im really not going to bother with futchamps this year, I like the new rivals points system so will probably focus on that for better rewards.

Dont forget fut champs games counts towards rivals points too so make sure that doesnt effect the rank you want to finish on

Got this yesterday, it’s so arcade-y it’s almost like a spoof of fifa 11 or something. It’s quite fun with all of the goals but I like 1-0 wins you really have to work for. The AI positioning and marking is dreadful

27 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Got this yesterday, it’s so arcade-y it’s almost like a spoof of fifa 11 or something. It’s quite fun with all of the goals but I like 1-0 wins you really have to work for. The AI positioning and marking is dreadful

lol yeah, im loving it but im winning games 17-0 in squad battles on world class. then the next one i will struggle to get 2. online has been good though for closer games. aside from all the overly complicated dead ball mechanics, im really liking it

21 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Sick to death of Champions already. Played 10 and lost most of them. Bronze 2 and getting constant 86+ teams. Just had a team with 4 icons already. And an 87 prem team before that. How the **** does that happen already? Pointless

I think it's part of their business model now too. Make you keep playing so your team doesn't slip behind. They've really got FUT running at max profits nowadays. 

Back in FIFA 12 you could beat a full toty team with  75 agbolnahor up front 🤣

3-0 in champs and I’m already contemplating if it’s worth another year of this lol... might do the usual and hit 14 wins and stop then reevaluate if it’s worth it again next weekend! I’ve been semi enjoying rivals and SB so far so might just opt for that chilled approach  

• Like 1