Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

14 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

The lag on champions is just ridiculous. Says it's 10ms ping and there's at least a second delay. Pointless

I was struggling a lot with lag on champions for the last couple of weekends to the point where it was unplayable. For this weekend I bought an ethernet cable and connected my xbox to the internet that way. Since doing so I've played all 30 of my FUT champions games for the weekend with no lag whatsoever. I would definitely recommend trying this if you haven't already it's made the game 100x more enjoyable for me. 

Am I the only one here with completely shite pack luck? 22 packs saved up today including the two jumbos for goals and assists and rank 1 rewards and the advanced sbcs... absolute trash! The only boards I got were Vela and Tadic x 2! grrrrr!!! Yet to pack anything of value this fifa its driving me mad!

10 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Am I the only one here with completely shite pack luck? 22 packs saved up today including the two jumbos for goals and assists and rank 1 rewards and the advanced sbcs... absolute trash! The only boards I got were Vela and Tadic x 2! grrrrr!!! Yet to pack anything of value this fifa its driving me mad!

That's pretty rough tbf. I've had more luck with packs this year than in the other 9 fifas combined. I will say though I don't know whether there is any numbers to back this up but I've only packed decent untradeable players. I can't think of any tradeable ones I've had. 

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

That's pretty rough tbf. I've had more luck with packs this year than in the other 9 fifas combined. I will say though I don't know whether there is any numbers to back this up but I've only packed decent untradeable players. I can't think of any tradeable ones I've had. 

Ive never really had good pack luck since being a fut founder to be honest lol, Ive heard alot of people pulling good players this year so I assumed pack weight mustve been increased a bit this year, I take untradeable rewards too on rivals, still no luck lol

3 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Ive never really had good pack luck since being a fut founder to be honest lol, Ive heard alot of people pulling good players this year so I assumed pack weight mustve been increased a bit this year, I take untradeable rewards too on rivals, still no luck lol

Before this year I've never had a player worth over maybe 150,000 but this year I've had Maldini (92), Aubameyang, Son, Hazard, Oblak, Neuer, Telles (OTW), Alan (OTW) x2, Ramos, Gomez, Paulinho (red pick) among others. Every one untradeable. Maybe it's luck of the draw but this year just seems too good compared to others to be. I reckon pack weight must of changed. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Before this year I've never had a player worth over maybe 150,000 but this year I've had Maldini (92), Aubameyang, Son, Hazard, Oblak, Neuer, Telles (OTW), Alan (OTW) x2, Ramos, Gomez, Paulinho (red pick) among others. Every one untradeable. Maybe it's luck of the draw but this year just seems too good compared to others to be. I reckon pack weight must of changed. 

holy moly that is incredible pack luck! well jealous haha, nice one mate!

19 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

holy moly that is incredible pack luck! well jealous haha, nice one mate!

Hopefully your luck will change as well, I never thought it was going to happen then it just did. I will say thought that I have hammered all the objectives and squad builders already and only ever pick untradeable rewards from devision rivals. All my best players have also come from the lesser looking packs. Got nothing in the jumbo rare players or ultimate packs. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Played a bit of pro clubs last night for the 1st time this FIFA, was enjoyable. I like the new customisation options you can do with the ai players, you can name them whatever you want lol

yeah our pro clubs team is now filled with sobolewskis! haha

7 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Got off to a 1/5 start :rolleyes: Sold my attacking line and bought an expensive defence and won 4 on the bounce. VVD is well worth it.

Officially done with ultimate team. Having brought it back to 6/6, I'm now on 6/14. None of my strikers are making runs, when they do they get tackled instantly, every basic pass gets intercepted and the opposition just walks though my team like they aren't there. There is literally nothing I can do. The scripting is literally horrendous this year. Its not enjoyable at all.

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Officially done with ultimate team. Having brought it back to 6/6, I'm now on 6/14. None of my strikers are making runs, when they do they get tackled instantly, every basic pass gets intercepted and the opposition just walks though my team like they aren't there. There is literally nothing I can do. The scripting is literally horrendous this year. Its not enjoyable at all.

Sorry to hear mate, I dont know what theyve done but since the latest patch the gameplay feels heavily scripted. Its like its gone back to fifa 20 gameplay 

8 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I find it more enjoyable if you don’t play weekend league. Rewards are never worth it. 

9 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I agree, one game my players will make all the right movements, the next game they'll be stood like statues while I'm hovering around in midfield looking for a pass. My last 2 games I played in WL last night I lost 10-5 and won 10-1 lol 

And don't even get me started on the AI blocking every shot aimed at goal. 50% of the game is ruined by the players though, playing 1 depth drop back while letting the AI control their defence.

15 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just brought a few gold rare CBS from Argentina for 2 k in hope that the conmebol sbc comes back. Last time they sold for about 5 k the ones I had, no doubt it will back fire though 😂

I’ve been stocking up in the 150/200 copa sudamericana players. I have 100s and 100s of them. They were going for at least 2k last time. Surely it’s coming back at some stage.

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

I’ve been stocking up in the 150/200 copa sudamericana players. I have 100s and 100s of them. They were going for at least 2k last time. Surely it’s coming back at some stage.

You'd like to think so, I was thinking of doing the same. 

Past few days I've been buying PL teams ready for the SBC however if it follows the trend.... it won't be until next year.