Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Played some games on rule breakers last night good game if you have some fast strikers managed to win 4 out of the 5for the objective. 

On another note for the icon objective is it only the winning county that gets picked that gets the icon? 

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Finished off the hybrid nations SBCs and packed UCL Benzema and Kyle Walker. PL players are obscenely expensive lol. If Marcos Llorente played for say, Wolves he’d be going for 50k 

He's spanish and not eligable for a callup to Wolves

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Full next gen version coming on December 5th!

Shame. 

I'm sure they originally said it would be ready for release day. Still won't stop me getting the Xbox Series X if anywhere has them on release day...

been getting proper ****ed over in squad battles tonight, same difficuulty but there are times when the AI just becomes unplayable and decides to score, conceded a gola where my keeper was calling for offside and ignoring the attacker, loads of wierd shit

6 hours ago, Beliall said:

been getting proper ****ed over in squad battles tonight, same difficuulty but there are times when the AI just becomes unplayable and decides to score, conceded a gola where my keeper was calling for offside and ignoring the attacker, loads of wierd shit

What level are you playing on? If you are playing legendary or ultimate turn off competitive mode in the settings, it basically makes the AI have 5 star skill moves and play like Messi and Ronaldo all the time even if you are playing a full bronze team. :teehee:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, stu said:

What level are you playing on? If you are playing legendary or ultimate turn off competitive mode in the settings, it basically makes the AI have 5 star skill moves and play like Messi and Ronaldo all the time even if you are playing a full bronze team. :teehee:

Did this a few weeks ago and it’s not changed anything, the players still think they’re Tyler Freestyler and bronze 20 chem teams still bag the odd ridiculous goal whilst passing you to death lol 

8 hours ago, Beliall said:

if you can get a mate to play squad battles with you it makes it so much easier. We play on ultimate now and other than the 84 - 86 rated teams, you're pretty much guaranteed a win.

8 hours ago, stu said:

World class, unless its a bronze low chem team then i go up to legendary

6 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

if you can get a mate to play squad battles with you it makes it so much easier. We play on ultimate now and other than the 84 - 86 rated teams, you're pretty much guaranteed a win.

im on PC and have no friends lol. would like to complete the Coop objectives to

i think i just went to shit a bit. always happens on fifa, start off well then i start struggling. been a bit better today though

14 minutes ago, Beliall said:

World class, unless its a bronze low chem team then i go up to legendary

im on PC and have no friends lol. would like to complete the Coop objectives to

i think i just went to shit a bit. always happens on fifa, start off well then i start struggling. been a bit better today though

I always used to find world class was harder than legendary in FIFA 20 for some reason, don’t know if that’s still the case in 21.

just packed TOTW lopes from the new munich goal scorer SBC, ill take that for a bunch of crap cards. got the mukeile rule breaker too, hardest part was french assists, ended up scoring 5 own goals in a match hopingg the other guy would sense why, and he did, so we both did objectives, finished 15-10

• Like 2