Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

14 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

only there for 30 days? Those cards are actually going to be worth something lol

No player once you complete it by the looks of things. I guess the league sbc will be untradable when it come out then 🙈 

Opened rivals and FC rewards along with MM packs and manage to get a nice little haul. Selected Gnabry from my red player pick and then packed him in my rivals rewards - sold for 80k so very happy with that. Packed Bruno Fernandes in FC rewards and sold for 115k so despite a terrible TOTW I’ve come out of it pretty well.

Having not spent any coins on new players for about 2 weeks - I have accumulated just over 700k (packing Salah helped) so looking to reinvest big before FUT Champs. Looking at 86 Ballack but not sure if I can pull the trigger and see my balance go to near zero - advice please; I need a player to cushion the blow of losing all my coins as I’ve never had so many to play with...

Edited by eddylcfc
Error

9 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Opened rivals and FC rewards along with MM packs and manage to get a nice little haul. Selected Gnabry from my red player pick and then packed him in my rivals rewards - sold for 80k so very happy with that. Packed Bruno Fernandes in FC rewards and sold for 115k so despite a terrible TOTW I’ve come out of it pretty well.

Having not spent any coins on new players for about 2 weeks - I have accumulated just over 700k (packing Salah helped) so looking to reinvest big before FUT Champs. Looking at 86 Ballack but not sure if I can pull the trigger and see my balance go to near zero - advice please; I need a player to cushion the blow of losing all my coins as I’ve never had so many to play with...

Keep trading then invest. 

Black Friday soon approaching. Market will dip then bounce back eventually. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eddylcfc said:

Not sure why you'd make the move for Ballack. He's 600K+ now, but Icons only drop in value. So unless you see one for a crazy good price, you'll lose out in the long run.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Not sure why you'd make the move for Ballack. He's 600K+ now, but Icons only drop in value. So unless you see one for a crazy good price, you'll lose out in the long run.

Even more so with icon swaps and icon sbcs in the game this year, other than the fodder icons and the elite icons most the icons in between will get battered in price imo 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eddylcfc said:

I was in a similar boat so built this team. Fancied going for some different players to what you normally come against. Already back up to 400k through trading and have shed loads of high rated fodder saved.

B0A24B3D-3B53-4CBC-AA76-3814979840F2.jpeg