Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Saved my Rivals rewards, went for the untradeable packs. Nothing to shout about until a UCL Bruno Fernandes popped up in the last pack. Happy days.

My team is starting to look even more Portuguese than Wolves...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I dont really get the whole rulebreakers name for this promo? The only rule broken is Kanes pace? 

...and the agility and balance. They will make a difference too, but I agree it’s a little bit pointless for the rest of the cards. Much preferred the Ultimate Scream promo, were certain stats were maxed at 99.

Although that Mukiele objectives card is a must for my team, will take some grinding.

7 hours ago, stu said:

...and the agility and balance. They will make a difference too, but I agree it’s a little bit pointless for the rest of the cards. Much preferred the Ultimate Scream promo, were certain stats were maxed at 99.

Although that Mukiele objectives card is a must for my team, will take some grinding.

With the Mukiele objectives, if you look at their team before and can see they’re doing the same, just let them score and hopefully they’ll do the same. First game I tried it worked and it was 22-22, luckily won it on penalties. 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lads. Is the assist 500 challenge on a set difficultly with the 85+ rated squad? 

If not I'm sweating on beginner to get that 100k pack. 

It’s no level I did it on beginner. Nothing good in the packs mind 😂

• Like 1

I'm not particularly great at FIFA (Div 4) But this week's WL has been hard as nails.

I managed 12 wins, 19 losses. :mellow: I even ended up quitting a couple - and I almost never quit, but when you're 3 - 0 down in under 10 minutes, and you can't even touch the ball in the opponents half, then it's not much fun.

Edited by Charl91

3 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I'm not particularly great at FIFA (Div 4) But this week's WL has been hard as nails.

I managed 12 wins, 19 losses. :mellow: I even ended up quitting a couple - and I almost never quit, but when you're 3 - 0 down in under 10 minutes, and you can't even touch the ball in the opponents half, then it's not much fun.

Yeah I'm in div 4 and managed 12 wins 17 losses (didn't play the last game). It seems way harder this year. Normally I can comfortably get gold 2 or 1 but haven't been above silver 1 this year. It's very frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I've completely lost all interest in it this week. Think I'm on about 7/18. Always atleast manage 14 wins. Coming up against ridiculous teams in every match and when I do take the lead, they score about 5 in the last 15 minutes.

Game is an absolute joke.