Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Help me out here guys, im trying to get a low cross assist for an objective, i have got 4 so far and they havent counted, is it not triple tap cross? i double tap and it pings it in the air

Is it for the gold objective? If so it has to be with a midfielder with 4* skill moves. For the low cross i double tap cross. Hope that helps.

38 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Is it for the gold objective? If so it has to be with a midfielder with 4* skill moves. For the low cross i double tap cross. Hope that helps.

thanks i thought it said 81 dribble for that one. regardless i have zaha and moura on he wings and they are who i did it wwith, ill keep at it

23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

thanks i thought it said 81 dribble for that one. regardless i have zaha and moura on he wings and they are who i did it wwith, ill keep at it

You are correct its 82 dribble with a midfielder. If you have those 2 on the wings and they are lw and rw it wont count as lw and rw are classed as attackers. You can use a posistion change to lm and rm then it will count. You dont need to play them as a lm or rm just play them as you were then position change again when complete.

Edited by Thefox81
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

You are correct its 82 dribble with a midfielder. If you have those 2 on the wings and they are lw and rw it wont count as lw and rw are classed as attackers. You can use a posistion change to lm and rm then it will count. You dont need to play them as a lm or rm just play them as you were then position change again when complete.

good to know, thanks, they are both LM and RM though in my 4312

Edited by Beliall

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

3-0 in champs and I’m already contemplating if it’s worth another year of this lol... might do the usual and hit 14 wins and stop then reevaluate if it’s worth it again next weekend! I’ve been semi enjoying rivals and SB so far so might just opt for that chilled approach  

And its this reason I haven't brought the game as of yet. I don't think either me nor my brother have the effort to slog through champs every week to produce a competitve team.

Edited by UniFox21

18 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Managed 14/16 in the end with my little 82 team. Genuinely baffled by the amount of super squads already. I would expect that after a month or so. How on earth are people getting so many good players this quickly?

I played someone in Div 8 with 4 icons and messi last week. Luckily he was shit. So I can only assume he had spent a fortune on packs lol

Do or don't I buy Harry Kane IF now. 

Potential for one on Wednesday. 

Also high potential for POTM. 2 games, 4 goals, 2 assists. 

I have his normal card and previously he's always needed an IF to complete him. 

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

my team as it stands now, all packed. i dont use cash or buy from the transfer market, this is all from rewards and SBC's 

pretty happy how its coming along

my team 19oct.jpg

Basically a RTG then? 

Good luck mate. Keep updating us 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Basically a RTG then? 

Good luck mate. Keep updating us 

err yeah i guess, i forgot there was a word for it, i just wanted to make it more interesting long term. onbjectives have been the most challenging , especially silver beasts

Edited by Beliall

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

err yeah i guess, i forgot there was a word for it, i just wanted to make it more interesting long term. onbjectives have been the most challenging , especially silver beasts

Do the finesse 100. 

Go to beginner.. should take around 3 games lol. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Do the finesse 100. 

Go to beginner.. should take around 3 games lol. 

good advice, the only time i have dropped down a level was when i had played my 40 squad batles and waned my last 2 wins with a silver team. even winning all games i cant get elite 11 on pc, i had over 67k points too. need to move up to legendary

14/7 with me quitting a couple of games at 0.0 as the players were playing like total bellends... I really can’t see me going in as hard as I have with the weekend league over the last few years it’s just not worth the stress.... I need the ps5 to drop so I can get stuck into some new games lol 

• Like 1

i just had an amazing game in rivals, dude had ronaldo (cristiano) and griezmann up top, he went 2-0 up quick, i changed my play and pulled one back, then it was 3-1 soon after, second half i went back to 3-3, then he scored for 4-3, i equalised in the 82nd minute andd he got a winner with ronaldo in the 90th with an amazing goal. im not even mad.

Edited by Beliall

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Marquee match ups needing champs league players and can’t even get any for 10 k at the min 

It lasts for 6 days, so wait a few days when there are plenty of UCL cards on the market and the value will soon drop.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Marquee match ups needing champs league players and can’t even get any for 10 k at the min 

3 hours ago, stu said:

It lasts for 6 days, so wait a few days when there are plenty of UCL cards on the market and the value will soon drop.

What Stu said. I've been a whore doing SBCs soon as they come out but I'll wait for these. Market will be flooded come Thursday rewards, Squad battle rewards Monday and pre order packs.