Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

29 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

anyone going to do the son potm? Ive got a shed load of untradeable crap so im tempted.

I wouldn’t mind doing this one if I have enough to do it I bet it will be ridiculous to play against as I struggle against his base card 

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

anyone going to do the son potm? Ive got a shed load of untradeable crap so im tempted.

Loved his base card so much (loved most son cards the last few years) I was always going to do him if he was reasonably priced which for me he is if you’ve got untradeables in your club, think he cost me around 150k in transferable players which I was more than happy with, it’s basically him with 2 ifs so 500k isn’t bad value imo

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Loved his base card so much (loved most son cards the last few years) I was always going to do him if he was reasonably priced which for me he is if you’ve got untradeables in your club, think he cost me around 150k in transferable players which I was more than happy with, it’s basically him with 2 ifs so 500k isn’t bad value imo

Yeah thats what I thought tbh, if he got an 88 inform it would be 500k mark, although with a possible position change.

Let us know if you feel the potm is much better than the base please, got about 300k in untradeables waiting to be rinsed on something 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Yeah thats what I thought tbh, if he got an 88 inform it would be 500k mark, although with a possible position change.

Let us know if you feel the potm is much better than the base please, got about 300k in untradeables waiting to be rinsed on something 

Only played 1 champs game but you can tell the difference he’s absolutely ridiculous! 3 goals in 20 in game minutes and a rage quit!

he feels more agile/Faster/Stronger/ and his shot is even more lethal which I didn’t think would be possible... I play him as a lone striker in the 433(4) formation with a Hunter chem and I already know I’m going to absolutely love using this card

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Happened to me last week, scripting feels worse than ever this year. 

To me there seems to be something wrong with the matchmaking. It went from being fair, if not a bit easy to facing Mbappe, Ronaldo, Cantona etc every game and being thrashed. Normally when that happens I just ride out a few defeats then then the matchmaking sorts itself out again but it hasn't happened this time. I'm going to leave my final 5 games for tomorrow as Sunday is generally easier I find and hopefully I can get to gold 3.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Got a 75 rated MLS striker from the TOTW SBC lol

Didn't fare much better in the SBC for the untradeable Rare Players pack.

I see prices have dropped a fair bit this weekend.

Beckham rumours swirling. 

rare player pack was atrocious for me lol, staying away from the totw sbc

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Got a 75 rated MLS striker from the TOTW SBC lol

Didn't fare much better in the SBC for the untradeable Rare Players pack.

I see prices have dropped a fair bit this weekend.

Beckham rumours swirling. 

My Spanish TOTW left back with 55 acceleration suddenly feels like a win!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Anyone else's pack luck been shockingly bad for the last few weeks? Struggling to get anything over an 83 rated despite getting some good packs through rewards, sbcs and objectives!

Yep, but that’s nothing new for me. I usually get lucky towards the end of the game cycle, but never get anything decent early on. Untradeable KDB from an 75+ pack my best so far from a few weeks in, nothing of note since and my only promo player I’ve packed was a Victor Osimhen OTW card. No rulebreakers or rttf cards so far.

Edited by stu