Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If anyone hasn’t done the Total football SBC, I’d recommend it. Packed inform Messi. I used all Spanish gold la liga players not sure if that made any difference 

Will give it a shot, if I get trash you have to buy some of my many many many Walcotts.

Edited by ScrumpyJack

Glad I picked up Wilf on the weekend for 200k even. Been very good so far, although my results are still pretty shocking lol

On the plus side, I feel my Pro Clubs play is the best I've ever been at it. 

121 drop in matches so far and up to an 87 rating. Playing the midfield, as per always :D

Miss our old team though!

Managed to do the rttt friendlies with 2 games to spare didn’t think I would I would at one point. Nothing great in the packs tho. Still have a few problems with 3cbs 1 pass splitting though easy but overall been a bit better. Need a new Rb might go for semedo

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anyone had a look at the restrictions on buying Fifa points you can put on your account yet?

I haven't looked into it, but I saw a picture on twitter about it, saying that when you reach the limit you have set, you can simply choose to ignore the limit for an hour. Which, if true, is absolutely shocking.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, leicester4life said:

Don't get why the restricting yourself on fifa points is necessary, if it's a kids account, don't link your bank card, if you're an adult, restrain yourself

Just like if you are addicted to heroin, just restrain yourself from taking it. 

Just because it is not officially gambling. Fifa sucks people into having a gambling addiction, and it's not always as easy as 'just restraining yourself' for a lot of people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Just because it is not officially gambling. Fifa sucks people into having a gambling addiction, and it's not always as easy as 'just restraining yourself' for a lot of people.

I certainly can relate to the addiction.

I think if I saw a total money spent for Fifa 18 to 20, I'd cry. 

Many things changed for me as far as how I manage things now, Fifa and outside of Fifa ;)

• Like 3

I would advise you never to put you card on your kids account. 

My son spent £5000 on FIFA points, call EA support they said they had a no refunds policy, but would pass upwards.

Next day I got a call from the USA, they gave me a refund and allow him to keep all the content.

He also did £1200 on itunes, got that back too!

Very stressful few days and an important lesson learnt for him and me!

• Haha 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

My son spent £5000 on FIFA points, call EA support they said they had a no refunds policy, but would pass upwards.

Next day I got a call from the USA, they gave me a refund and allow him to keep all the content.

Was the lesson that you should just get children to buy everything as you'll get your money back and still keep everything?

Think I'm going to recruit a little army...

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Was the lesson that you should just get children to buy everything as you'll get your money back and still keep everything?

Think I'm going to recruit a little army...

It was a very stressful time! 

I was shocked to get the money back, I wouldn't recommend the experience.

46 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Sorry but 😂😂😂😂😂

Why didn't you lock the account down and put password protect on it 

Its great you got the money back though.

Edited by Ashley

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Sorry but 😂😂😂😂😂

Why didn't you lock the account down and put password protect on it 

He's a good kid, never been any trouble and I thought he could be trusted at 14.

I should have paid more attention when he told me to come and look how amazing he team was!

He 17 now and to be honestly its still not lockdown, he learnt his lesson as no refunded would have meant he would have had to pay me back out of his own savings account which his grandparents have save in since he was born, so no money for his first car!

He hates it, if its ever brought up in  conversation 

I can laugh about it now!

Edited by coolhandfox

53 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Horrible thing to happen although I am mildly intrigued what £5k on FIFA points gets you. Were you stacked with Icons?!

Just now, brookfox said:

Horrible thing to happen although I am mildly intrigued what £5k on FIFA points gets you. Were you stacked with Icons?!

Not as much as you think, I will have to see if he can get log back on to FIFA 18 so I can post he team.

I can only remember he had Marcelo TOTY, can't remember who else he had.

16 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He's a good kid, never been any trouble and I thought he could be trusted at 14.

I should have paid more attention when he told me to come and look how amazing he team was!

He 17 now and to be honestly its still not lockdown, he learnt his lesson as no refunded would have meant he would have had to pay me back out of his own savings account which his grandparents have save in since he was born, so no money for his first car!

He hates it, if its ever brought up in  conversation 

I can laugh about it now!

Out of interest... what team did he make 👀😂

2 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Never mind. Thought better of dipping my toe in this. Mods delete please. 

Edited by casablancas