Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Unfortunately lads, my quest for 30 wins has gone by the wayside.

Two defeats to start things off has put a slight dent in my plans.

I know you're not supposed to jump into action on the Friday, but I felt confident with my team and was anxious to show my skills.

I've now recalibrated my target number to 28 wins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Unfortunately lads, my quest for 30 wins has gone by the wayside.

Two defeats to start things off has put a slight dent in my plans.

I know you're not supposed to jump into action on the Friday, but I felt confident with my team and was anxious to show my skills.

I've now recalibrated my target number to 28 wins.

Ah that makes sense now. I assumed you were targeting 30 losses like I do most weeks!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

If anyone else likes to play attacking football, more than happy to share my custom tactics. They've completely transformed my form from silver 1 to gold 2 in weekend league.

Gameplay feels incredibly sluggish on WL today. Rivals feels so different.

I'd be interested to see your tactics though. Might make me win a game.

Just finished a WL game 3-3. Into extra time he (or she!) went 4-3 up then spent the entire last 15 mins shielding it in the corner. Just couldn't get it off him without fouling and again they went into the corner and shielded. Finally after 119mins got the ball... played it out wide... into the middle... Ndidi is running through... he passes the defence... 1 on 1 with keeper... GOAL! 121st minute equaliser. Into pens and I'm bricking it but 100% determined to win. Finally came through with a 4-3 victory. Man that felt good!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Gameplay feels incredibly sluggish on WL today. Rivals feels so different.

I'd be interested to see your tactics though. Might make me win a game.

4321 formation:

Full backs - stay back, aggressive and overlap

CB's - nothing

LCM - Get forward, Cover Centre

CM - Stay Back, Cover Centre

RCM - Balanced, Cover Centre 

LF & RF- Get in behind, stay forward

ST - False 9, Stay forward.

All positions set to aggressive interceptions and anything not mentioned I didn't change.

Obviously your LCM should be an attacking midfielder maybe even a striker as he won't be doing much defending and will constantly be making runs into the box. I use Gomez from Atalanta.

RCM should be a box to box midfielder, currently using Naingolan or Khedira.

I use Dybala as ST, he constantly feeds the 2 wide forwards who make great runs into the box and score most of my goals, best to use an ST with good passing.

Screenshot_20201204-164236_Companion.jpg

Edited by deejdeej
  • Thanks 2

Just now, deejdeej said:

4321 formation:

Full backs - stay back, aggressive and overlap

CB's - nothing

LCM - Get forward, Cover Centre

CM - Stay Back, Cover Centre

RCM - Balanced, Cover Centre 

LF & RF- Get in behind, stay forward

ST - False 9, Stay forward.

All positions set to aggressive interceptions and anything not mentioned I didn't change.

Obviously your LCM should be an attacking midfielder maybe even a striker as he won't be doing much defending and will constantly be making runs into the box. I use Gomez from Atalanta.

RCM should be a box to box midfielder, currently using Naingolan.

I use Dybala as ST, he constantly feeds the 2 wide forwards who make great runs into the box and score most of my goals, best to use an ST with good passing.

Screenshot_20201204-164236_Companion.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-165547_Companion.jpg

Updating to next gen version has ruined my pro clubs. It's kicked me out of my club and unnasigned all my skill points. Now I can't find my club when I search for it.

The camera angle is awful and I dont know how to change it back to normal, and my game has speed up lag every 10 seconds or so.

Don't know why I bothered with the PS5!!

33 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Updating to next gen version has ruined my pro clubs. It's kicked me out of my club and unnasigned all my skill points. Now I can't find my club when I search for it.

The camera angle is awful and I dont know how to change it back to normal, and my game has speed up lag every 10 seconds or so.

Don't know why I bothered with the PS5!!

I can't help with pro clubs but if you go right across to the end of the main menu there's an option for game settings, press r1 and it'll take you to camera and just set it all back to default. That'll at least sort out your camera angle.

• Thanks 1

Sat on 6/6. Was on 6/3 but then I got utterly conned for 3 games. Double the opposition shots in all of them. The saves their keepers were making were just totally unrealistic. Then they go up the pitch and score every time. May aswell not have a keeper.

Against all reasonable judgement, used 125K for an Ultimate pack, thinking it couldn't be worse than the one where I got Tadic as the best player.

I got Vela.

If you read my posts you know I'm not one to complain and I was super positive about WL, even though I know I don't belong in it. I was at 0-11, so far lol

Done with FUT.

Glad I discovered that Volta is good and I feel I'm a very decent Pro Clubs player.

Selling my players off, so if there's a way to buy some players off anyone here for a non banning way, lemme know.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Against all reasonable judgement, used 125K for an Ultimate pack, thinking it couldn't be worse than the one where I got Tadic as the best player.

I got Vela.

If you read my posts you know I'm not one to complain and I was super positive about WL, even though I know I don't belong in it. I was at 0-11, so far lol

Done with FUT.

Glad I discovered that Volta is good and I feel I'm a very decent Pro Clubs player.

Selling my players off, so if there's a way to buy some players off anyone here for a non banning way, lemme know.

Im happy to take free coins lol 

in seriousness, best way is to bid on players not buy it now. Less easy to track and can go down as a mistake bid I guess

11 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Im happy to take free coins lol 

in seriousness, best way is to bid on players not buy it now. Less easy to track and can go down as a mistake bid I guess

I've seen many bids like that where they bid just under the over inflated price. I assumed that was the best way.

Donated one more win to someone for WL. Oddly enough, I had my best game using the untradeables/scraps that I have left than I did with my top squad lol

I might jump back in when/if I get that free Beckham and ill just stick to Squad Battles and Rivals.

But, I need a break from FUT. Had fun with Pro Clubs tonight and thats where I feel like I'm not totally sh*t at the game.

If you see me playing and you want to sell off a player and get some coins just message me on PS4 or a PM on here with the details.

I have just over 1.4 million coins, but 1 per person, first come first serve, 'til I run out.