Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Donated one more win to someone for WL. Oddly enough, I had my best game using the untradeables/scraps that I have left than I did with my top squad lol

I might jump back in when/if I get that free Beckham and ill just stick to Squad Battles and Rivals.

But, I need a break from FUT. Had fun with Pro Clubs tonight and thats where I feel like I'm not totally sh*t at the game.

If you see me playing and you want to sell off a player and get some coins just message me on PS4 or a PM on here with the details.

I have just over 1.4 million coins, but 1 per person, first come first serve, 'til I run out.

I’m not after your coins but what’s your psn? I’ve not got any friends haha.

14 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Updating to next gen version has ruined my pro clubs. It's kicked me out of my club and unnasigned all my skill points. Now I can't find my club when I search for it.

The camera angle is awful and I dont know how to change it back to normal, and my game has speed up lag every 10 seconds or so.

Don't know why I bothered with the PS5!!

The ps5 game isn’t cross platform so I guess you’d need a team that is solely on the ps5, you could just use the PS4 version for pro clubs though, I’ve still got both versions on my ps5 for switching between the 2 mainly for pro clubs

Edited by dbtcity

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

So I'm looking at the card prices as far as which card would have the biggest difference between its going price and the cap.

I see Messi is selling for around 485K atm and is capped at 1 million. 

Just sayin' ;)

Why don’t you take a break from ultimate team before getting rid of your coins? I get annoyed with it at times, take some time off and just come back and play the modes you mentioned :thumbup: I’ll add you if you want and can play some co-op. 

32 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Why don’t you take a break from ultimate team before getting rid of your coins? I get annoyed with it at times, take some time off and just come back and play the modes you mentioned :thumbup: I’ll add you if you want and can play some co-op. 

Probably just being a bit dramatic. It's that time of the year :santa:

Anyone on PSN can add me regardless.

I have a bunch peeps from here from when we played Pro Clubs.

As for the coins, if someone is in need of a boost, just let me know. I've learned i don't need the big money players to enjoy the game and in a way i want to get away from the time spent constantly trying to build a "fortune". I'd rather spend the time actually playing the game.

I'll take the free Beckham and add base Vards and a few others and ill be happy.

Speaking of free Beckham....How is a Real Madrid era card his lowest and a 86 rating at that? Like at that point when he went to Madrid he was just some run of the mill 86 rated player? lol

54 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Probably just being a bit dramatic. It's that time of the year :santa:

Anyone on PSN can add me regardless.

I have a bunch peeps from here from when we played Pro Clubs.

As for the coins, if someone is in need of a boost, just let me know. I've learned i don't need the big money players to enjoy the game and in a way i want to get away from the time spent constantly trying to build a "fortune". I'd rather spend the time actually playing the game.

I'll take the free Beckham and add base Vards and a few others and ill be happy.

Speaking of free Beckham....How is a Real Madrid era card his lowest and a 86 rating at that? Like at that point when he went to Madrid he was just some run of the mill 86 rated player? lol

I got Kane, Henderson and Sterling untradeable from upgrade packs. I’m tempted to just build an England/Icon team. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

The ps5 game isn’t cross platform so I guess you’d need a team that is solely on the ps5, you could just use the PS4 version for pro clubs though, I’ve still got both versions on my ps5 for switching between the 2 mainly for pro clubs

Ahh makes sense, I got it working on my ps4 so that will be why then. Ordered one of those tp link things to see if a wired connection solves my speed up lag issues on the ps5

I had a mare last night on this. I bought 10 OTW Hakimis yesterday and listed them up for 29k after buying them for 25k. 

I got inters kick off time wrong so they finished just after he scored his first goal so I only made 4K per card but they ended up going up to 57k when he scored his second, so I missed out on 30k profit per card.

• Sad 1

played 2 champs games this morning:

1st one really even match finishing 7-7 in normal time and me winning 9-8 after extra time.

2nd one I totally destroy this guy but somehow lose 6-5 after extra time with me having 20 shots to his 7 including me hitting the woodwork multiple times and my sub Werner missing at least 4 absolute sitters.

currently sitting 8-5 in champs may try to get to 11 or 14 wins after work tonight.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I won one!

Congrats! May I ask out of curiosity when you're losing in FUT champs are you quitting the game? Because one thing I learnt this year is matchmaking for this is based on form so when you lose or win a game you get +/-1 form but if you quit this doesn't happen and you just stay the same. Thought this information could be useful, if not to you then someone else. It made a huge difference to me but it can be frustrating sitting through a heavy loss lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Congrats! May I ask out of curiosity when you're losing in FUT champs are you quitting the game? Because one thing I learnt this year is matchmaking for this is based on form so when you lose or win a game you get +/-1 form but if you quit this doesn't happen and you just stay the same. Thought this information could be useful, if not to you then someone else. It made a huge difference to me but it can be frustrating sitting through a heavy loss lol

I've always finished my matches, no matter the score.