Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Just now, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s just a “too many actions, you’ve been temporarily disabled” message.

I bought 800 of the same card for 600 coins and flipped them for 850, only small profits but it adds up.

Oh that one is very temporary. At least you didn't get the coin distribution ban which seems quite common when trading

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Oh that one is very temporary. At least you didn't get the coin distribution ban which seems quite common when trading

Im back in now though, probably need to do something more productive than spending two hours selling virtual cards now though, if anyone else wants a bash Morelos from rangers sells on bid for 600 and insta BINs for 850/900.

I just made the mistake of buying an "Ultimate" pack.

Best card....

83 Tadic lol

Not even another 83 in it.

I can only hate myself for it though, as I am not new to the "surprise mechanics".

In a way I'm glad that just happened. Needed that reminder!

:frusty: 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I just made the mistake of buying an "Ultimate" pack.

Best card....

83 Tadic lol

Not even another 83 in it.

I can only hate myself for it though, as I am not new to the "surprise mechanics".

In a way I'm glad that just happened. Needed that reminder!

:frusty: 

I struggle so much with not spaffing my coins on stupid packs. So far I’ve resisted and reading things like that are always helpful. Unlucky mate.

• Like 1

I'd been saving up my packs for a week or two (of varying sorts - 20 in total). Gave in and opened them all. Best player I got was I think an 83 (I think it was also Tadic - similar to above lol). 

Then I rinsed my club on doing gold upgrade packs and different SBC. Again, another 20 packs or so. Again, mostly shit (untradable Pique was my best).

Was grinding the Rodgygo objectives later that same night, and it gave me two  "2 player 75+" packs. I'd already opened a ton of them, so thought might as well open these now.

Pack 1 - Neymar.

Pack 2 - IF Ramos 

Now if only they were tradable!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Charl91 said:

I'd been saving up my packs for a week or two (of varying sorts - 20 in total). Gave in and opened them all. Best player I got was I think an 83 (I think it was also Tadic - similar to above lol). 

Then I rinsed my club on doing gold upgrade packs and different SBC. Again, another 20 packs or so. Again, mostly shit (untradable Pique was my best).

Was grinding the Rodgygo objectives later that same night, and it gave me two  "2 player 75+" packs. I'd already opened a ton of them, so thought might as well open these now.

Pack 1 - Neymar.

Pack 2 - IF Ramos 

Now if only they were tradable!

I’m using the normal gold Ramos and he’s a machine in defence. And I’ve not had Neymar this year but I got his TOTS untradeable last year and it was hands down the best attacker I’ve ever used in a FUT game so get him in your side. He’s brilliant.

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m using the normal gold Ramos and he’s a machine in defence. And I’ve not had Neymar this year but I got his TOTS untradeable last year and it was hands down the best attacker I’ve ever used in a FUT game so get him in your side. He’s brilliant.

Tested Neymar out last night, and he was ridiculously good. Admittedly I was using him in the Managerial Masterpiece friendly mode (I felt like such a troll with him, vincinius jr and Rodrygo as a front 3) and some of the players I came across weren't great, but in my first 3 games I scored 5 goals each in the first half lol 

I did have a fairly decent EPL team and a half decent Bundesliga team (Built around the TOTS Lewandoski and IF Goretzka), but sadly no French or Spanish team.

However, I packed a untradable Mendy today (who seems pretty meta), so can have a half decent La Liga / Spanish backline of Mendy, IF Ramos, Pique (will need an upgrade though, too slow) and the 85 rated Bellerin PL objective card (Spanish, so links to Ramos at least). Guess I'm going to have to save up for a Varane!

2 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Tested Neymar out last night, and he was ridiculously good. Admittedly I was using him in the Managerial Masterpiece friendly mode (I felt like such a troll with him, vincinius jr and Rodrygo as a front 3) and some of the players I came across weren't great, but in my first 3 games I scored 5 goals each in the first half lol 

I did have a fairly decent EPL team and a half decent Bundesliga team (Built around the TOTS Lewandoski and IF Goretzka), but sadly no French or Spanish team.

However, I packed a untradable Mendy today (who seems pretty meta), so can have a half decent La Liga / Spanish backline of Mendy, IF Ramos, Pique (will need an upgrade though, too slow) and the 85 rated Bellerin PL objective card (Spanish, so links to Ramos at least). Guess I'm going to have to save up for a Varane!

I can’t remember the guys name but there’s a 77 rated French Sevilla centre back with really high pace that would do the job short term for you.

10 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Anyone done the Allesandrini SBC? Just wondering what people's opinions were on him. Quite tempted but don't have loads of coins atm

If you can fit him in I’d say go for him! I did him mainly for nostalgia purposes but I’ve managed to get him in my team on full chem after doing the icon sbc, granted I’ve only used him for about 5 sb games but he’s felt brilliant on the RW

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Anyone done the Allesandrini SBC? Just wondering what people's opinions were on him. Quite tempted but don't have loads of coins atm

playing him LW, hes brilliant, feels so smooth on the ball and gets into good positions, id recommend him, playing him on 8 chem too

• Thanks 1