Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Played against some cock yesterday who thought he was well good in rivals. 

He went 3-0 litterarlly using pace every single time. Werner, Sarah and Sterling upfront. 

Kept doing a certain kick to the wings with his goal keeper and a lot of the time getting in behind. Anyway his third goal. That kick on a diagonal from his keeper to Salah. Gets in behind and starts running at Regulion and Sanchez. Rainbow flicks it over Regulion.. sanchez somehow stands still so it goes over him too and he volleys in. Now the old me would have quit instantly but no, I actually gave it a go. I like to think I play decent stuff and more often than not I can get back in games. Anyway I manage to get Kane through on goal about to pull the trigger and bang his VVD wipes him out however its a red card for him👋

Nothing comes of the freekick but I managed to pull one back through Ndidi just before half time 3-1. Half time resumes..  I go on the attack for him to break and Werner had a turn off pace I've never seen before away from both Sanchez and Laporte. 4-1. Anyway still going at it i manage to get it back to 4-4 come 80 minutes. 90th minute I'm winning 6-4. He must have been fuming to let that lead go but anyway. 

1. How the **** do you do that goal kick?

2. How do you get the turn of pace through strikers or wingers he seemed to getting constantly?

If you hold in R1 before sprinting you’ll get a speed boost... not sure if that’s the sprint you’re on about, also the bridge skill move (double tap R1) also gives you a speed boost as well as knocking it around oncoming players

10 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

EA must love people like me lol, done all the flash sbcs and got trash as usual, but I still pump players in to them.... 2 83 keepers from the 2 x 83 pack lol

Same I think the only high rated card I've got today is milinkovic-savic which is of course still trash. Been a particularly costly day, pretty much cleared out my club and 20k on top for very little!

24 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

EA must love people like me lol, done all the flash sbcs and got trash as usual, but I still pump players in to them.... 2 83 keepers from the 2 x 83 pack lol

Yeah I have done them all got nothing back as yet 🙈🙈

13 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Yep i had to:

Also had to splash out for Kante as I just couldnt form a team:

Kasper

Ricardo Ndidi Soyuncu Chilwell

Mahrez   Kante Tielemans Son

Vardy Kane

Yep I know I've cheated using Heung-Min but it is a struggle to find a half competent player to put there lol 

That defence is giving me nightmares already but we'll see how it goes

You utter berk

why on earth would you do that

👀

23 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

And whatever you do, don’t give the bastards anymore money than you’ve shelled out for the game. I’ve had the game a week and through trading and doing objectives and probably playing longer than I should I’ve got half a million coins and a half a million coin team. Just enjoy it and don’t let it stress you out.

Played a few games last night after your advice. Lost 2-1, drew 4-4, win 8-1, lost 6-2 and won 7-1. The night before I was losing every game by at least 8 🤣

The advice to not control my CBs was spot on, I just let them do their thing now and take control right at the moment of the tackle.

• Like 1

Just now, Kyuubi said:

I dont understand why EA write 82+ or 83+ on their sbcs when you only ever get the minimum lol

Crap ain’t it. Just done another hit Maguire for the 3rd time 🤦‍♂️ Running down all my rare golds won’t have any left soon 😂