Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

7 wins 8 games to go not as bad as I thought it would be hoping for one more win tomorrow to get to the 8 then prob leave it if I manage it with any games to go 

vardy has made a massive difference as well so glad I brought him 

Edited by Md9

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If anyone’s short on coins and needs some pace I can’t recommend Inaki Williams and Portu enough, both have been brilliant for me. 

I have played against Williams a few times this weekend he is so fast. Packed the Euro Portu card aswell pretty fast to. Use him as a sub when I am struggling 

13 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I really can't work out what record van dijk is supposed to of broken

Agreed. It’s also odd they’ve chosen the oldest PL golden boot winner rather than the 11 in a row as the reason for the record breaker for Vardy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

probably some crap like no one dribbled past him for 10 games so we put him in to sell packs

yeah there are so many genuine record breakers they could of used. Higuain, Ramos, Salah are some that come to mind straight away that could of been their 90+ rated marque one. It sort of just makes the whole promotion feel a bit hollow.