Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

53 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Vardy has an overall of 87 now. 

It'll see his informs/special cards upgraded most likely... oh one more thing.

4* WF. Finally!

Now or in the January refresh?

11 hours ago, Will1981 said:

I did it in couch play friendleys used two controllers playing as both teams, foul on the edge of the box, them move the keeper out of the goal and then put the freekick into the open goal.

Just did this to get it out the way and worked so cheers for this 😂

3 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Up to division five now. I didn’t get above eight last year. And just finally got the points to qualify for weekend league. 
Ive been sucked right back in. 
Think I need some big upgrades on my squad though, not sure Benzema and Marcos Llorente will cut it, although tbf they’ve both been very good for me in rivals.

If you’ve gone from Div8 to 5 you’re obviously doing something right. I was Div5 and Silv1/Gold3 in WL. Packed Mbappe untradeable and spent 1m on my team and am now... Div5 and Silv1/Gold3 in WL! Up to a point I reckon your team is pretty irrelevant to your skill and connection.

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

If you’ve gone from Div8 to 5 you’re obviously doing something right. I was Div5 and Silv1/Gold3 in WL. Packed Mbappe untradeable and spent 1m on my team and am now... Div5 and Silv1/Gold3 in WL! Up to a point I reckon your team is pretty irrelevant to your skill and connection.

I think you’re probably right, other than swapping Benzema for Inaki Williams to add a bit of pace I’m not gonna change it. Keep saving the coins to hopefully get a top tier icon, the games a lot more rewarding now I don’t spend real money on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Up to division five now. I didn’t get above eight last year. And just finally got the points to qualify for weekend league. 
Think I need some big upgrades on my squad though, not sure Benzema and Marcos Llorente will cut it, although tbf they’ve both been very good for me in rivals.

I was on a bit of a roll on Sunday night thought I was going to just get to div 6. Guessing people were more bothered about wl and come Monday struggling in div 7 again close to moving back down to 8 🙈

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Love Marcos Llorente INF card, got him as a red pick.

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

I agree a good team only carries you only so far (unless its a god squad), I think to go higher you need to improve your defending and use of skill move to open up defences, I run this team in Div 2, only play to Gold 3 at WL, but general get there with 10 games spare  (Can't handle the stress of playing to any higher)

Try and have as may attacking players with 4* WF/SM and 5* WF/SM AS possible. 

Other then Mendy and Pogba my team all untradeables. 

IMG-20201209-WA0000.jpg

Edited by coolhandfox

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Love Marcos Llorente INF card, got him as a red pick.

I agree a good team only carries you only so far (unless its a god squad), I think to go higher you need to improve your defending and use of skill move to open up defences, I run this team in Div 2, only play to Gold 3 at WL, but general get there with 10 games spare  (Can't handle the stress of playing to any higher)

Try and have as may attacking players with 4* WF/SM and 5* WF/SM AS possible. 

Other then Mendy and Pogba my team all untradeables. 

IMG-20201209-WA0000.jpg

Off the top of my head I’ve got a 433 that consists of 

Courtois

Bellerin Ramos Alaba Davies

Llorente Schweinsteiger Kimmich

RB Rodrygo Benzema Dembele

I’ve got 1.1 million coins and loads of untradeable, I keep looking at doing Felix but it’s a lot of coins for an 87. I’m waiting for a decent Icon SBC.

Last year in champs on Xbox I got to 11 wins comfortably and sometimes to 14. I’m confused this year though because I’m 4 divisions higher. 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I was on a bit of a roll on Sunday night thought I was going to just get to div 6. Guessing people were more bothered about wl and come Monday struggling in div 7 again close to moving back down to 8 🙈

I’ve been on the verge of moving up to five all week and lost the final game every time and this morning someone rage quit when I went 2-0 up early on.

49 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Courtois

I’ve got 1.1 million coins and loads of untradeable, I keep looking at doing Felix but it’s a lot of coins for an 87. I’m waiting for a decent Icon SBC.

Last year in champs on Xbox I got to 11 wins comfortably and sometimes to 14. I’m confused this year though because I’m 4 divisions higher. 

I’d personally get Hazard up top on 7 chem (LF) absolutely love the card this year I’ve been using him on 7 chem at LW for a while! Also switched him to cam and St a few times and he’s just brilliant,  I feel he’d give you a lot more than Inaki Williams or Benzema (unless it’s his sbc that came out a while back)

Edited by dbtcity

16 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’d personally get Hazard up top on 7 chem (LF) absolutely love the card this year I’ve been using him on 7 chem at LW for a while! Also switched him to cam and St a few times and he’s just brilliant,  I feel he’d give you a lot more than Inaki Williams or Benzema (unless it’s his sbc that came out a while back)

Just his normal gold card. I’ll try Hazard, didn’t realise how cheap he is. I have Sterling, Sancho and Josef Martinez as subs. It just proves that the team is partly irrelevant that I’m running a relatively cheap side and getting better results than last year. I really like the look of the 85 Portu instead of Rodrygo aswell, Rodrygo is good but something just doesn’t seem to click with him.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Courtois

I love Felix, use him as a CAM in 4-2-3-1, I've found his finishing is excellent! Would recommend, also we are like to see a POTM Bruno Fernandez this month so he a good link for hybrids.

To be honest I don't think there is much difference in the DIV's, 2 doesn't seem any harder then DIV 3 or 4.

What do you think of Bellerin, I'm not sure about him from a defensive point of view? 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I love Felix, use him as a CAM in 4-2-3-1, I've found his finishing is excellent! Would recommend, also we are like to see a POTM Bruno Fernandez this month so he a good link for hybrids.

To be honest I don't think there is much difference in the DIV's, 2 doesn't seem any harder then DIV 3 or 4.

What do you think of Bellerin, I'm not sure about him from a defensive point of view? 

He seems to be out of position quite a bit (slow to track back) but his pace seems to get him out of trouble. Although I can’t get on with Ferland Mendy and sold him and bought davies back so I wouldn’t take much notice of what I say. 

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

He seems to be out of position quite a bit (slow to track back) but his pace seems to get him out of trouble. Although I can’t get on with Ferland Mendy and sold him and bought davies back so I wouldn’t take much notice of what I say. 

Davis is amazing, I had he's 84 for a while.

I think it's Bellerins low defense workrate that sort of reduces his effectiveness.

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Just his normal gold card. I’ll try Hazard, didn’t realise how cheap he is. I have Sterling, Sancho and Josef Martinez as subs. It just proves that the team is partly irrelevant that I’m running a relatively cheap side and getting better results than last year. I really like the look of the 85 Portu instead of Rodrygo aswell, Rodrygo is good but something just doesn’t seem to click with him.

Yes buddy just his normal gold card! Crazy value at around 30k

• Like 1

5 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve been on the verge of moving up to five all week and lost the final game every time and this morning someone rage quit when I went 2-0 up early on.

I haven’t had many rage quits lately just the one for me 😂 was 3-0 down after 16 mins thought forget that. Div 7 doesn’t seem so bad at the min tho especially as last year was in 10 pretty much all season