Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

41 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

saw this online... who would you go for?

FB_IMG_1607695268740.jpg

Depends how man swaps each would take... Blanc and Garrincha will stay in most squads all the way up till tots so either of them would be the 1s for me... it will be interesting to see how many swaps it cost for icon packs as I imagine that will be the popular option

Just had the most stressful first 5 games on fut champs. Never missed so many 1 on 1s and conceding goals I’ve seen before. My defender sliced a cross, it hit the bar, hit my goalie on the back and went in :rolleyes: 

Im sure my gold players that I’ve had for ages are a lot slower than usual, probably do that so you want the new promo cards. 

After all that I’m only 2-3 so not that bad lol

27 minutes ago, Md9 said:

2 icon swap cards for 2 ultimate packs is about what my limit is as don’t fancy playing friendlies 

thats such good value.... but what the hell is that 25 x 83 player packs lol such madness

im probably going to go for the mid/prime pack and ultimate packs

3 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

thats such good value.... but what the hell is that 25 x 83 player packs lol such madness

im probably going to go for the mid/prime pack and ultimate packs

It does seem good value and not that much stress for a few decent packs 😂 I better get the wl out the way as soon it will be full of icons now 

2 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Just had the most stressful first 5 games on fut champs. Never missed so many 1 on 1s and conceding goals I’ve seen before. My defender sliced a cross, it hit the bar, hit my goalie on the back and went in :rolleyes: 

Im sure my gold players that I’ve had for ages are a lot slower than usual, probably do that so you want the new promo cards. 

After all that I’m only 2-3 so not that bad lol

I've gone from 4-0 to 4-6. How the **** does it change so dramatically? I've had to turn it off before something gets broken.

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

I've gone from 4-0 to 4-6. How the **** does it change so dramatically? I've had to turn it off before something gets broken.

I’m preparing myself to go again by having a few drinks which probably isn’t the best idea lol meanwhile I’m selling the players that annoyed earlier and rebuilding my attack. 

Just played against the most annoying player ever. I'm down in the low ranks, I dont need that crap.

Took all my coins and bought the 4 ultimate packs as I knew I'd get nothing, and I didn't. Best card again was 84...out of 4 ultimate packs lol

Then I buy one mega pack and get Neymar.

Now I have more coins than I started with. Game is even more annoying when u try to find a way to make yourself quit it lol

37 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

What’s everyone thinking for swaps? Think I’m going for Vidic and all the packs on the first page for toty

Exactly the same, although I’ll probably open my packs straight away lol not worth the risk with icon packs and the other icons you can get are not the best. 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

What’s everyone thinking for swaps? Think I’m going for Vidic and all the packs on the first page for toty

Im going all out for the packs and toty in january. Been happy with my team for a few weeks now so ive been saving my packs. Currently have 49 unopened at the moment. Cant wait to get naff all in january 😂

Exactly the same, although I’ll probably open my packs straight away lol not worth the risk with icon packs and the other icons you can get are not the best. 

Plans already gone out the window I’ve opened the 2x ultimate packs and the 83+ x25 pack... didn’t get above an 82 rated card with the 2 ultimate packs lol and a bunch of fodder from the 83+... well worth the grind 🙈

Mbappe has turned my WL around, he’s got 17 in 7 and I’m now 8-4. If you’ve got a spare 1.1 million I’d recommend him :thumbup: Might stop at 11 this week and start icon swaps. 

Granted I’ve only really used him in friendlys (loan card 🐀) but I really haven’t liked him