Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

5 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

another base icon sbc! they really want people to empty their accounts

It’s almost as though icon swaps is on route 👀 Im sure last year required about 8 first owned players from each of the major leagues to use to complete objectives... 

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s getting harder to resist doing them. I’ve got the coins and the fodder, but I don’t want Vieri.

Was so tempted to go again when the second 1 dropped but I’ve managed to stay strong... I did bag Dalglish from the 1st 1 though who’s absolutely ridiculous 

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Was so tempted to go again when the second 1 dropped but I’ve managed to stay strong... I did bag Dalglish from the 1st 1 though who’s absolutely ridiculous 

They reckon there’s something in the coding that makes you more likely to pack something again if you already have it untradeable. I’m keeping what I have and gonna try and save for a genuine top tier icon, however long it takes.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

They reckon there’s something in the coding that makes you more likely to pack something again if you already have it untradeable. I’m keeping what I have and gonna try and save for a genuine top tier icon, however long it takes.

I seen some lad yesterday that had done all 3 of the base icon sbcs... so 1.5m ish and he packed 3 Nestas lol 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Looks like Fifa has dropped a day early for the ps5... I can’t find the option to download it but it seems like most have, be interesting to see what difference there is between the 2 versions

i remember having it on 360 and then changing over to the ps4... saw no difference at all lol, i guess menu speeds will be much better, its so slow on ps4

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Looks like Fifa has dropped a day early for the ps5... I can’t find the option to download it but it seems like most have, be interesting to see what difference there is between the 2 versions

So it looks like the digital versions are out now. Disc versions is tomorrow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Should be an option to download it in the store? At least there was that option on Xbox

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

i remember having it on 360 and then changing over to the ps4... saw no difference at all lol, i guess menu speeds will be much better, its so slow on ps4

See I actually felt a difference then. Not mind blowing but it was definitely a better game and sure they moved to the ignite engine. This has literally just had a touch up with lighting and ripping off PES' camera (and done that worse). Absolutely the only reason that EA is offering the game free as they know this. No way they wouldn't have charged for it if it was built from the ground up.

Anyone else played Volta lately? 

I guess I had the not best impression of it from 20(or was it 19? lol). So I hadn't touched it in 21 yet.

They've added online play moves and its now similar to Pro Clubs, but with more options for your player.

It did take quite a long time today when I tried to join a match, but when it finally did, it was pretty fun.

At least now I'm giving it a try.

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Anyone else played Volta lately? 

I guess I had the not best impression of it from 20(or was it 19? lol). So I hadn't touched it in 21 yet.

They've added online play modes and its now similar to Pro Clubs, but with more options for your player.

It did take quite a long time today when I tried to join a match, but when it finally did, it was pretty fun.

At least now I'm giving it a try.

That was supposed to be an edit, not a quote :blush:

Modes, not moves*

Edited by spacemunky