Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

50 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Played Newcastle away with City on it today, changed the camera to 'end to end' to feel like I was up in the away end, switched to snowy conditions and the orange ball.

Felt alive.

Next time share play it with the rest of us, closest I'll get for a while lol

• Haha 1

Hanging my Ultimate Team boots up for Fifa 21. It has absolutely no enjoyment value anymore. My worst record by far in the last 5 years and my worst team. Opened more packs than I care to think about and got nobody above 100k. 

I think the scripting is off the scale this year and it has ruined it. Your team can be on fire one day and the next they play like Sunday league and can't win anything. Not much use against the constant God squads every single game without fail.

Back to Cod I think.

6 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

same then I checked his price 150k+ and then saw that Hoffenheim play Molde in next round of europa league so he should go up to an 85 in February.

Not to bad then could be useful if the bench with his pace aswell 

10 hours ago, stu said:

Just got a series x for Christmas, so downloading next gen fifa. Anyone played this version yet? If so how does it compare to the current gen version?

Not great buddy, looks fantastic and everything loads super quick but it’s 1 or 2 patches behind for some reason, might be different now but the player pool I was coming up against pre Xmas was next level sweat as well lol I’ve got both versions on my ps5 and flit between the 2

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Not great buddy, looks fantastic and everything loads super quick but it’s 1 or 2 patches behind for some reason, might be different now but the player pool I was coming up against pre Xmas was next level sweat as well lol I’ve got both versions on my ps5 and flit between the 2

Is it not cross gen for your brand of choice when playing ultimate team then? i.e. playing on Xbox you can play against current and new gen Xbox players, or is matching limited to the fifa version you are using?

Disappointing if the latter!

Edited by stu