Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

On 20/12/2020 at 03:01, Charl91 said:

Just got gold 2 for the first time, with a game to spare. Also hit Div 3 in Rivals for the first time.

That being said, my team is absolutely disgusting at the moment, and it's definitely making up for my lack of skill. I actually felt bad playing some of the teams I came up against. Nearly emptied my club to complete Gnabry and Adama.

image.png.e8184b984f6a3f1a2661856da2e8ee8e.png

(Adama on 7 chem, Gnabry, Mbappe and Neymar on 8 chem, everyone else on 10)

I also got destroyed 5 - 0 at least a few times by people with standard gold teams!

If you start in the 451 you could have Adama on 7, with Mbappe and Gnabry or Goretzka on 8... I know it only improves 1 player in Neymar bust still worth it lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

On 20/12/2020 at 03:01, Charl91 said:

Just got gold 2 for the first time, with a game to spare. Also hit Div 3 in Rivals for the first time.

That being said, my team is absolutely disgusting at the moment, and it's definitely making up for my lack of skill. I actually felt bad playing some of the teams I came up against. Nearly emptied my club to complete Gnabry and Adama.

image.png.e8184b984f6a3f1a2661856da2e8ee8e.png

(Adama on 7 chem, Gnabry, Mbappe and Neymar on 8 chem, everyone else on 10)

I also got destroyed 5 - 0 at least a few times by people with standard gold teams!

Scrap that 451 idea 433 with a spanish Ligue 1 manager leaves you with only Mbappe and Adama on 8 lol 

Edited by dbtcity

9 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I must be one of the only players on fifa not to play with any skill moves lol Div 5 seems to be full of people who clearly wank themselves to sleep practising every night. 

I am in div 2 and do not even know how to do any skill moves, I find most people who spam skill moves pretty easy to handle as they tend to do skill moves when they are 10 yards away from you.

15 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I must be one of the only players on fifa not to play with any skill moves lol Div 5 seems to be full of people who clearly wank themselves to sleep practising every night. 

I have no idea how to do any skill moves tried to do it against computer on squad battles but that annoyed me so stopped trying it 😂 div 7 is just as bad for it the kick ups from kick off and then flicking it over your head. 

5 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Well done mate. I’m slowly dropping through divisions gone from 4 to 6 in about three days. Seem to have lost the ability to defend.

I must admit I shipped in so many goals the past few weeks, was fed up, I was conceding at least 4 a game tbh, decided to try a new formation and noticed most people were using 442... I can see why, since changing formation and playing a bit more defensively by setting 1 of my cms (fabinho) to drop between defenders ive actually kept a few clean sheets

• Like 1

Some skill moves have purpose like drag back, fake shot, the one that chips the ball slightly to go over slide tackles, and others can be used to make you unpredictable. Having said that sometimes I just do it to be silly and make the game more fun, like doing step overs with a defender with their attackers closing in 🤣. When you pull it off it tends to make them go in for tackles more aggressively which can then open some space for passes. 

I sold Mbappe (he was ridiculously good, but everyone uses him, and I got bored of being 'meta'. Instead I spent the money on Kante and the RTTF N'didi - I've been having fun with the defensive minded midfield in the world, and then I've put both full backs (Freeze Traore and the 85 Bellerin card) on join the attack.

Got Suarez (89) and Hernandez (AC Milan LB - 86) as my red picks, which was pretty decent. Wasn't sure about Suarez or Kimbepe (just because Im missing a CB for my French team), but figured Suarez because I also have POTM Felix, which gives him a strong link there - I'm sure Suarez will make a fairly solid CAM but not used him yet.

got back into this a little yesterday, did a bunch of SBC's, sold TOTW hinteregger and gulacsi, packed ederson and bought TOTW 1 vardy.. im done with the road to glory save type, i want a good team now, obviously ill try to earn packs and build that way but if theres a player i really want, ill just buy him. links well with my europa madders 

28 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

What's that?

It was an sbc last year where you get a special item from a number of promos. Apparently you can get 1 player from either the rule breaker, freeze, team of the group stage... Im guessing it will require an 86 rated team