Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, stu said:

Is it not cross gen for your brand of choice when playing ultimate team then? i.e. playing on Xbox you can play against current and new gen Xbox players, or is matching limited to the fifa version you are using?

Disappointing if the latter!

It’s the latter unfortunately! The transfer market is cross platform but the actual gameplay is fixed to whatever gen you’re playing on which I agree sucks

I hate whatever match making system they use on WL.

Went 10 wins 2 losses, thought - might make Gold 2 again this week. Got up to about 13 wins 4 losses, then proceeded to lose 7/8 times in a row.

In the end, I scraped Gold 3 with 4 games to spare, and ended on 15/14. 

On 27/12/2020 at 12:11, Md9 said:

Just tried the totw upgrade think I’ll leave it at that 😂🙈

667A025B-F82C-48EF-A6FF-2E8DFAE6058B.png

Sorry to see that. I got Keylor Navas - at least he is SBC fodder. 

Forgotten how much this games annoys - little things that shouldn’t like people not pressing X to skip opening cut scene and that zombie celebration... 

Did Capa, now doing swaps. Such a grind 

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

First party bag - otw Torres

second - Yazici 🚮 

with the game being the worst it’s ever been you’d think they’d at least boost the pack weight to try and reel you back in lol 

These party bags have always been shite for me, last year I got shafted so im not trying this for a second time lol

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

What’s with all the crap teams people are using in rivals? 3 games in a row now silver and bronze then just quit 

Finish objectives - Gold objectives is normally get 3,500 points.

I’ve not bother this week, as I’ve finished the season to pack a player I won’t be using in Keita.  

I'm getting FUT withdrawal symptoms already but I feel so less stressed without it lol Did the party bag on my app and got Record breaker Silva. Not much used to my team mind. Has anyone done that story Bellerin card? Stats aren't great but he is a nightmare against me.

17 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I'm getting FUT withdrawal symptoms already but I feel so less stressed without it lol Did the party bag on my app and got Record breaker Silva. Not much used to my team mind. Has anyone done that story Bellerin card? Stats aren't great but he is a nightmare against me.

I did him but I put him in an icon SBC by accident. He was really good for me when I used him. I’d love thst Silva card it’d fit my team perfectly. Down to about 5k coins now though trying to do Hierro.

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You wait till you hit the wall and lose eight in a row. I do it all the time and nearly get relegated to div 7 then win a few, almost get promoted and it starts again.

Yeah I have no doubt that will happen as I am not good at defending 🙈 3 games in a row last night was 3-0 down at half time took bale and Werner off put Mahrez and mertens on and managed to scrape a win to get there