Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I like the concept but for me they could’ve boosted his card a little! I mean Dybala is like 100k less and miles better

Ah didn’t realise Dybala was that good. Thinking of doing Ronaldo just for the fact I haven’t owned him in my team on any of the years yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Ah didn’t realise Dybala was that good. Thinking of doing Ronaldo just for the fact I haven’t owned him in my team on any of the years yet. 

Just done it him for the same reason.

Hes gonna have to be shoe horned in next to vardy in my pl side tho just to get to use him lol

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, I’m sure you are.  I felt chuffed with a HL! 

What’s your team at the moment? I’ve been super original and started trying out the 532 that probably everyone is running right now and actually had some joy.  Been battering opponents but had all my players turn to sludge at 2-0 (it’s a dangerous score line) and then either drew or lost as passes wouldn’t connect.  I was getting pretty mad so had to walk away for a bit.  Anyone get that feeling that players all of a sudden perform poorly to get you upgrade? 

I tried the 532 recently too, found it to be pretty decent! But I completely understand you, some games are so frustrating with all the misplaced passes and slow gameplay, I definitely think it's done on purpose!

I'm using this team at the moment, I just got super lucky and bagged Robertson from the upgrade packs so I'll use davies lm and will swap goretzka for kimmich and then get a couple of icons to replace martial and Werner

Screenshot_20210129-210614_Companion.thumb.jpg.7bc261692994a1f3865087d787634707.jpg

• Like 1

Scraped enough fodder to get that Dybala after spunking all my coins away. 

Does anyone play for the silver stars players? I find it the most fun mode and got a decent little silver team. Wamangituka is like the silver version of Mbappe, would do a job in most normal teams.

6 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Does anyone play for the silver stars players? I find it the most fun mode and got a decent little silver team. Wamangituka is like the silver version of Mbappe, would do a job in most normal teams.

Yeah, I was late to the party but have done Romarinho and the Italian guy. Finding it a bit harder to find people to play now though with the other challenges going on. 

Armstrong is awesome up front and I swear my Pinsoglio performs better than Oblak! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I've done a few. Do seem to get some Good match ups. Che Adams is actually a decent card i use in my pl side off the bench as well. Just did the jahanbakask one this week as well.

Got a reasonably solid silver pl side. 

Ward

Forfana

The wes player moments

Big Dan

James

Hamza

Drinky

Jeff

Can you tell its aittle bias lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Ok so after spending 3 hours opening packs and regurgitating duplicates into upgrade packs, I opened 150 packs as mentioned, the best of which contained the following

14 prime player packs

8 rare player packs

18 mega packs

22 rare mega packs

6 ultimate packs

27 rare electrum packs

From all the packs I opened I had a shocking time only get the following walkouts

Kane

Griezmann x 2

Immobile

Alba

Carvajal

Navas

Handanovic

Alas I had 1 pack left... the 85 x 5 pack, feeling absolutely heartbroken at the crap I got I opened it and this happened...

20210129_151008.jpg

I hate you!!!!

Seriously though, I've used his base and now his CL card and loved both.

Please don't put a chem card on it though. Basic all the way!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Agree it’s (even more) a sweat fest in Friendlies now and the golden goal friendliness has gone away with EA making changes to make people finish games if you aren’t winning.  Messi is mainly Squad Battles and then some rivals, so should be doable though. 

Messi is easily doable but we know that means everytime we play a friendly moving forward messi makes an appearance where he can as we will all be doing the same.

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Messi is easily doable but we know that means everytime we play a friendly moving forward messi makes an appearance where he can as we will all be doing the same.

Yeah, should be completed just in the normal course of doing squad battles and rivals. I decided to play the TOTW on Professional and beat them 15-0 so did all the through balls in one game 😂😂

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Frustrating now you can be cruising along on squad battles then all of a sudden 63 bronze team will a centre mid in goal turns into the best team you will ever play against and beats you 😂

Yeah, I played the 71 team (why do they all have either Ashley Barnes, Jay Rodriguez or Ruben Loftus Cheek?) on legendary and had 15 shots to their 2 in the first half and of course was 1-2 down. Ended up winning 5-2 and they had no more shots and I had about 31 shots! 532 really helps against the CPU if you haven’t tried it. I use a combo of NealGuides and FutAnalyst tactics on YouTube if you haven’t seen them 

3 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Spent my 8m coins last night. TOTY Davies, TOTY De Bruyne, Puskas, Mbappe etc. First game in WL with my pimped up team came up against a full silver team. Lost 8-2 with Jahabanksh (sp?) getting 4! That was a sobering experience 😂

Sobering is my experience of weekend leagues so far. 

Do you find it changes on the day? I played a couple before work on Friday morning and I got destroyed by some absolute sweats. 

14 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Sobering is my experience of weekend leagues so far. 

Do you find it changes on the day? I played a couple before work on Friday morning and I got destroyed by some absolute sweats. 

Think the general consensus is that Friday is harder than Saturday is harder than Sunday. Got a family though (who strangely never leave the house recently at the weekend!) so have to play when I can. Not sure I'd get away with "sorry I can't help with Sunday dinner I'm getting some great rage quits"!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Think the general consensus is that Friday is harder than Saturday is harder than Sunday. Got a family though (who strangely never leave the house recently at the weekend!) so have to play when I can. Not sure I'd get away with "sorry I can't help with Sunday dinner I'm getting some great rage quits"!

This is normally why I try play weekend league most on a Friday as the Mrs is at work and kids in bed😂. Hard to play in the day at the weekend be  with the kids awake.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Md9 said:

This is normally why I try play weekend league most on a Friday as the Mrs is at work and kids in bed😂. Hard to play in the day at the weekend be  with the kids awake.

Haha exactly the same situation, I tried to play when the wife and daughter are asleep but I don't think she appreciates me shouting f*** off mbappe at the top of my lungs at 2am! 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Haha exactly the same situation, I tried to play when the wife and daughter are asleep but I don't think she appreciates me shouting f*** off mbappe at the top of my lungs at 2am! 

Haha mine normally watches Netflix on an iPad next to me when she gets home not impressed by my shouting and swearing most of the time 😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Haha mine normally watches Netflix on an iPad next to me when she gets home not impressed by my shouting and swearing most of the time 😂😂

My wife is the same. Nothing gives me the Father Jack’s like Fifa. It makes her so mad if I play as I just swear like a sailor who’s stubbed their toe and then got a paper cut. Sorry, odd metaphor but had a beverages tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2