Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Decided to craft the mid/prime icon pack... ended up using a bunch of fodder I already had along with doing quite a few 82/88 packs... safe to say I lucked out with my first base icon pack getting Dalglish as since I’ve got Crespo from a base, baby Gattuso from a base/mid, Cole from a base and finally tonight’s addition.... mid fvcking Hierro 🚮

• Sad 1

Ligue un done in about an hour or so. Having NeyNey helped, as did loan Mbappe, Freeze Aouar, FT Bruno G and FT Todibo. Didn’t play TOTYHM Marquinhos as Gold Denayer did a job in my test run on whether to cash in / out  😂😂

Mainly golden goal, had one when I scored in the 45th and it was a mad game. Only a couple of people who insisted on playing. One levelled to 2-2 after I went ahead twice - he just gave it to TOTY Messi. So when he equalised the second time I just couldn’t be bothered - plus my team were getting knackered as you gotta go Constant Pressure. Won another game 6-4 but probably helped me get stuff done quicker. 

Serie A is gonna be messy as I barely have anyone! Same with Italians. Will probably knock out squad battles next as I’m doing ok on that one and then go for some packs. 

Still debating Curtis as he doesn’t fit my team at the moment - thanks to Neymar for that 😂

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Ligue un done in about an hour or so. Having NeyNey helped, as did loan Mbappe, Freeze Aouar, FT Bruno G and FT Todibo. Didn’t play TOTYHM Marquinhos as Gold Denayer did a job in my test run on whether to cash in / out  😂😂

Mainly golden goal, had one when I scored in the 45th and it was a mad game. Only a couple of people who insisted on playing. One levelled to 2-2 after I went ahead twice - he just gave it to TOTY Messi. So when he equalised the second time I just couldn’t be bothered - plus my team were getting knackered as you gotta go Constant Pressure. Won another game 6-4 but probably helped me get stuff done quicker. 

Serie A is gonna be messy as I barely have anyone! Same with Italians. Will probably knock out squad battles next as I’m doing ok on that one and then go for some packs. 

Still debating Curtis as he doesn’t fit my team at the moment - thanks to Neymar for that 😂

The french league was prob quickest for me as I have neymar loan mbappe and totw depay so had some pace 😂😂 Italy took me a while longer both the league and full Italian team as it was just so slow and coming up agaisnt mbappe just makes it impossible 😂😂. Managed it though was a slog. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve got two icon swaps done but I have no idea what I’m going to do with them lol none of the icons are that appealing so will probably end up being the packs. 

Yep packs for me! I’ll be going for all 3 of the x25 packs then it’s just a question of what else to have along side them... kind of leaning towards Deco after my recent luck with icon packs lol 

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If it helps I did the 25 x 81+ and got 3 83s 7 82s and 15 81s.

Yea I got shafted from both the 25x 81 & 82s... I should really have kept them for a promo but it is what it is lol I’ll still do the 83+ variant and probably a baby icon

Italian players done - it was a struggle with a 78 rated team but it seemed like last night most people were also doing Italy and not many people have any Italian players. 55 pace Jorginho was a beast but big shout out to Torregrossa silver TOTW and the 5’5 Giovinco who won me a game with a towering header over a defender! 7th win I had to grind out with a guy who didn’t golden goal, he came back to 1-1. Glad I didn’t quit then as I beat him 7-2. 

Tried to knock out some more SB challenges too and got the unable to connect to EA servers message twice as I was during the Rivals awards. You’d think they’d figure out to do that and not disrupt an essentially offline game! 

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Tried to knock out some more SB challenges too and got the unable to connect to EA servers message twice as I was during the Rivals awards. You’d think they’d figure out to do that and not disrupt an essentially offline game! 

I just got kicked from a squad battles match, twice. 

How the **** do you defend with the AI on here like someone who I just played against did? Had his forward selected all the time and kept him on the half way line. Glitches the game to ****. I quit in the end and gave him the win at 2-1 down. Why do people do it

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How the **** do you defend with the AI on here like someone who I just played against did? Had his forward selected all the time and kept him on the half way line. Glitches the game to ****. I quit in the end and gave him the win at 2-1 down. Why do people do it

It's infuriating isn't it. I'd much rather lose a competitive entertaining game 6-4 than abuse in-game mechanics and win 1-0. Some people you play you just wonder what they're getting out of it.

48 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Stallion did a good vid on this just the other day...

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I just got kicked from a squad battles match, twice. 

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Italian players done - it was a struggle with a 78 rated team but it seemed like last night most people were also doing Italy and not many people have any Italian players. 55 pace Jorginho was a beast but big shout out to Torregrossa silver TOTW and the 5’5 Giovinco who won me a game with a towering header over a defender! 7th win I had to grind out with a guy who didn’t golden goal, he came back to 1-1. Glad I didn’t quit then as I beat him 7-2. 

I find I only get disconnected from servers in squad battles when I use a wired internet connection,

so I play all my online games using a wired connection

And all squad battles games using a wireless connection and never get disconnects anymore.

• Thanks 1